♡︎ WONDERLANDSXSHOWTIME

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Wonderland AU- based off of "Wonder magical showtime!" Event, Nene happens to fall down into a rabbit hole, and meets Emu?!? Along the way the meet Rui and Tsukasa...(basically the plot of Alice in wonderland)

Mermaid AU- based off of "Mermaid admiration" event, Tsukasa and Emu live on the lands of a Sandy beach, one day they find a beautiful merman sitting upon the shore, with Emu's curiosity- she went over to look, they meet the merman but then they get dragged underwater... they then found themselves in the royal castle of mermaids...

Old times AU- based off of "On the stage of dazzling lights" event, Tsukasa is a mere pianist, he's pretty basic and normal, well- that is until he runs into an energetic girl- Emu. Emu helps Tsukasa and forms a simple music band with him, they later on find Nene and Rui and they all preform music together happily...

Timekeeper AU- based off of "A sorrowful farewell to the curtain call" event, Rui, the owner and keeper of space and time... he isolates himself from the world due to not cause disturbances in the world. One day, Three other time and space keeper appear, they all now have their own roles, Tsukasa- keeper of development, Emu- keeper of emotions, Nene- keeper of determination, and Rui- the keeper of curiosity...

Circus AU- based off of "towards the phoenix at the sky's edge" event, Tsukasa is a mere Pierrot, while he has other crew members he still feels inferior to them. There's, Rui- the ringmaster, Nene- the trapeze, and Emu- the acrobatic. They all play there own roles but... only day- Tsukasa breaks out of character which puts the pressure on him, the group later on helps Tsukasa with his fear as Tsukasa now rises up as the top leader...

RPG AU- based off of "Our happy ending" event, Emu leaves her home town to go out and adventure, she meets a witch(nene) who helps and goes along with emu, then- emu meets an spectacular inventor(rui) who helps emu with gear and such who also goes with her, then- she meets an amazing cook(Tsukasa) which he treats them and also goes with Emu. They all get close to each other and go on fun adventures with everyone to spread hope and joy to the world...

Cyber AU- based off of "Backlight Lens Flash" Event. Rui- a criminal mastermind who usually blends in with the crowds and uses his drones as cameras all over the city. He also works with an underground hacker named Nene. Little do they know two other people are on their trail. Tsukasa and Emu. How will they get out of this one...?

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰