Introduction; I love my bestie, Val.

I plan to make this story and one day show it to her. I want her to be my forever and always, the one who has stayed for me through thick and thin when others couldn't, the one who would be my destiny, my life, my ride or die, my everything. She makes me not only smile but feel alive, she means so much to me. We met on 10/10/2023, she was a first good thing to come along after sometime. I was extremely depressed and upset, she may have not had been the only person I talked to that day but she would most certainly be a forever. How she can make me smile without even intentionally trying, how she can make me feel so loved even when we are platonic besties, how she, would become my overall bestest friend I could ever wish for.

I introduce you to Val (online title and no where near close to her irl.)

Val and I met on 10/10/2023, it was in a roblox group for cooking! A game called Coast. I won't get into too deep into coast as it was a horrid place for the both of us containing many dark moments.. but it was sure something, as it was where I met her. Val was unlike anyone else I've ever met, at first I did find her quite annoying but overtime we have grown so close and quickly at that. She knows what to say all the time, etc.

Okay but Fr here we go.

We met on this cooking roblox group called Coast. She and I were talking to some other people we will call M and W. M and W were quite the few, me and Val weren't so close at the time so obviously we all became a group of 4. As time went on, we all fell apart. All but me and Val, M was constantly making fun of me and mocking my lifestyle as W wanted nothing to do with neither of us after becoming a certified member at said Coast. But me and Val could careless, we may have loved and cherished the moments we had with the two.. but the group was bound to fall apart eventually.. With W's constant presence of needing to feel validated at any given time, constantly recommending her to various groups, me and Val just didn't wanna handle it. We of course loved W, but she clearly didn't love us enough to allow us to speak with her regarding this. M was a piece of shit (no sugar coating, he was.)

Moving on..

Me and Val would eventually begin to talk more, discuss everything on our mind and understand each other more. It's all sort of a blur to me, we became so close in such little time that it almost feels like it hasn't.. as if it's been years together, she's taught me what true friendship and a healthy relationship is. She has always attacked me for going to the wrong ones after all.. even if they weren't here atm 😭

The most important part is.. she makes me happy, she makes me feel worthy of actually living. She never cared for anything I ever did in the past, she knew I was a good person now. She was my second chance at life, my second chance of opportunity. And I will take anything to keep her with me, any slippery slope, not even one could harm her or keep me away from her. I would go to the ends of earth for her, and I know saying that makes it seem like I "love love" her. But in a way I do, I love her, she's been my friend through it all. I cannot stress it enough when I say she's always been MY Val. People may confuse her with others, but she is MY og Val. MY living, my life. I wouldn't wanna ever make her feel uncomfortable or anything. I love her.