Jan 2024, 28th

I love her tremendously and my love has only strengthened

This girl has been here for me and I just cannot believe I found someone who understands me after years of endless struggle of unrequited, one sided relationships and toxic friendships. This girl has never failed me and continues to show me the true meaning and strength that is within a friendship as devoted, respectful, and loving as our own.

I cannot exaggerate, you cannot say I am. This girl, is everything to me. This girl is my ride or die, my will to live. She makes me not wanna drown in the tear filled eyes people have created.

I get it, "finding your best friend online? That's cringe." And, I can understand why people think that. However, this girl is much more than just someone from afar. It's almost as if I've known her forever, as if she is with me. As if her spirit is lying beside me.

People have always thought of us dating or being secret lovers, it shows how close we are. I love joking with her. Even though we don't talk as much as we did in February of 2023, It's as if it doesn't matter. Our friendship only grows more and more, not as much as when we're apart but it never ends.

She's the never ending song I've been searching for. I'm no longer finding background noise, I've found my rhythm, my melody. My jam if you will.

She's as nostalgic as a teddy bear.
My love for her is as irrevocable as a final decision, it's the only final decision I've ever been happy of.

Our forever is irrevocable and still free living.