O44

The girl ignored the question. -I have to go take a bath. Could you fill the tub for me?- she ​​asked, caressing the line of her collarbones. -Sorry, I'm so sweaty in this area. It's awful!

-No, don't worry. I'll go right away.

-Thank you.

Jeongyeon turned off the fire and immediately headed to the upstairs bathroom. She remembered Nayeon's requests for water and salts and tried to do her job perfectly. After about five minutes, Nayeon showed up in the bathroom holding some comfortable clothes to wear around the house.

-I think it's fine.- the girl said, turning around, to find Nayeon taking off her top in front of her.

She looked away immediately.

-I'll check right away.- the girl told her, throwing her top on the floor and proceeding to also get rid of her tracksuit bottoms.

After all, nothing that Jeongyeon hadn't already seen, given that she was in the same condition the night before, but that didn't mean that her eyes wouldn't shine with desire. And she didn't think she should betray Edward West's trust on the second day. No... She should never have betrayed him and Nayeon would never have been hers. Especially since the girl was so in love with her husband.

Nayeon touched the water with her hand. -It's warm, perfect.

-Then I'm going to continue cooking.

-Perfect, see you later.

Jeongyeon walked out and closed the door behind her. She took a deep breath and returned to the kitchen. She had to get all those unchaste thoughts out of her head. Dreaming was fine, but she shouldn't overdo. She shouldn't have fooled herself. She went back to stirring her stew and thought about Jihyo, about when to call her and about the thousand questions she would ask her.

-Jeongyeon!- Nayeon shouted in fear. -Jeongyeon, please!

The girl immediately put out the fire and rushed upstairs. She was about to open the door but she stopped. Meanwhile, Nayeon was still screaming her name.

-Tell me.

-There's a cockroach! I beg you! Kill it!

Jeongyeon had no choice but to enter. And immediately on the ground she saw the menacing brown animal. She frowned and looked around. She took a white towel and hit the animal, which began to fly. Nayeon let out a tremendous scream.

-It's a cockroach...How should I get it?Jeongyeon asked, moving away when the insect came towards her.

She thought about letting it out, so that she Nayeon could be at peace, so she hit it with the towel, making it go out to the door. She tried to press it against the wall but she couldn't. She waited for the bug to land somewhere of its own free will and then... One clean blow with the shoe and the cockroach could say goodbye to its freedom to scare Nayeon.

"How disgusting..." thought the girl, picking it up with the towel and then cleaning the floor. She went to the bathroom, threw it in the toilet and flushed it down.

-Oh My God! Thank you! Thank you very much!

-No problem...

Only then did Jeongyeon notice Nayeon immersed in the tub with the little foam covering her, or maybe not.

Nayeon smiled. -Maybe... Do you want a special thank you?

The girl swallowed. -No... I... Well... If you really insist... That is... No!

The girl looked at her perplexed. -I just wanted to give you a day off this week.

The girl mentally cursed herself for being so stupid. She hoped she wasn't blushing.

-Sorry, I'm still shaken by the cockroach. I'll go back to the kitchen.

-Let me know if you need the day.- the older one shouted at her while the other one went out.

***

Finally dressed, for Jeongyeon's sake, Nayeon sat down at the table to be able to eat with her husband. It was already evening and the girl had skipped lunch in order to follow her diet.

-How did it go at work, darling?

-As always. To you in the gym?

-As always.

Jeongyeon could sense the discomfort in both of them. She continued to eat in silence, looking at her plate.

-How was your first day here, Jeongyeon?

-Good.

-She saved me from a cockroach, I owe her a favor.

Edward laughed at his wife's dramatics. -Is there anything you want for this noble gesture of yours?

-No, I just did something that anyone would do.- Jeongyeon said in denial.

-I could offer you something interesting...- Edward said, putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

Nayeon looked at the scene with furrowed eyebrows. Right in front of her? She had dejavu.

-What, love?- the other one immediately intervened.

Edward looked first at his wife, then at Jeongyeon. -I could offer you my wife.- he whispered to her, caressing her cheek.

-Huh!?- Nayeon and Jeongyeon exclaimed in unison.

-In what sense do you want to offer me!? Am I an object?

-No, Edward, I don't think that's the case.

The man ignored both of them and continued to look at Jeongyeon. -It would be an evening between you, her and, every now and then, me. Aren't you interested?

Nayeon mumbled something and continued eating. Edward hadn't lost the habit and hadn't given up at all: he wanted to try something new "to keep the passion alive". But was it really for that?

-No, I really can't accept. Your wife is your wife and I am the maid.

-You would be doing us both a favor. We like these experiments. It's our little game.

-Really, I'm honored, but I can't. I don't like to get involved in other people's relationships, even if both parties ask me to.

-If you think about it, let me know.- Edward told her. -The offer is always valid.

Nayeon huffed but was grateful that Jeongyeon didn't accept. It was her husband and no one should have touched him except her. That was why she had the old maid fired.

today I remember the Chinese characters
and I will go to university more calmly, to practice Korean
technically I would also have contemporary Italian literature but then I would have to leave the course early to go and attend Korean in another building, so I'm not going to literature and I'll study it through the recordings made by the students (so in the end it's as if I had been in class)
the native Korean speaker is a cutie, I want to do all the lessons with her, I feel very comfortable
I'm going back to rest
have a nice day/night <3
and thanks for the comfortable comments yesterday, love u