O53

Jeongyeon put the other's breast in her mouth, sucking as if it were a succulent fruit to extract juice from, while Nayeon arched her back.

-Jeongyeon...

The fact that her name had come out of that mouth, in that way, pleading and full of pleasure, turned on even more the maid, who brought her tongue along Nayeon's belly, savoring every centimeter, going down to the abdomen, feeling that good lavender flavor that her skin gave off.

-You have the most beautiful tits I've ever seen in my life.- Jeongyeon whispered against her abdomen.

-Please...- said the other, still wriggling with her hips.

She couldn't take it anymore, she just wanted Jeongyeon to rip her pants off. She wanted to be pleased, appreciated, desired again. Jeongyeon's gaze and every comment about her were making her feel wanted again, like she was really the most beautiful woman on the face of the Earth.

Jeongyeon's hands pulled Nayeon's jeans down, touching her ass, finding her new addiction.

-Your ass... It drives me crazy.- she whispered in her ear, then touching it and leaving kisses on her earlobe, behind her ear, then on her neck.

Nayeon closed her eyes and screamed in pleasure; she felt a jolt along her spine but Jeongyeon was already ready to make her feel a thousand more sensations. She dropped her pants to the floor and caressed both of her inner thighs, making her other one, who was already wet and throbbing in the hope of being touched soon, squirm even more. Jeongyeon moved her hands up, reaching for the piece of fabric and caressing it.

-Take them away from me... Please, take them away from me...

Hearing Nayeon beg her was perhaps her biggest dream. Her self-confidence rose, her hands proudly traveled to the elastic of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Nayeon was hot, even though it was winter, and Jeongyeon was hot, even though she had been working all morning. The piece of her lace slid down her luscious legs, until it hit the floor, leaving her completely naked. Jeongyeon took a deep breath, looking at the girl in front of her, the state she had reduced her to, realizing what she was doing with her, how much she wanted it, and how much Nayeon herself wanted it. She brought her face closer to Nayeon's groin and finally her wet tongue touched Nayeon's equally wet intimacy, and she blessed the girl in front of her. Jeongyeon's long tongue traveled well along Nayeon's walls, making the other girl arch more and more, and she held the edges of the counter tightly to avoid falling backwards; she played with her clit, making the hostess jump at the first touch and making her sigh and let out a few screams. Her tongue went even deeper, moving from top to bottom with such speed that it could be compared to Ferrari in Formula 1. It got to a point where it seemed like it couldn't move anymore, so she brought her index finger into play, surprising Nayeon, who let out a new high-pitched scream. Her finger was long enough to go deeper and reach to her G-spot. Nayeon felt her eyes go to the back of her sockets.

Nayeon grabbed her by the back of her neck and crashed their lips together once again. It was Jeongyeon this time who placed one hand on Nayeon's cheek and the other next to her head. Nayeon took her arm and gently laid her down next to her. The older one pushed their lips apart and stood on the other side of the bed. She grabbed Jeongyeon's long fingers and squeezed her hands, pulling herself towards the smaller girl's body, making their intimacies collide, making them both feel pleasure and pain at the same time, carefree and melancholy for not being able to have what they wanted, passion and self-hatred because they seemed like the reincarnation of the devil. The room was filled with moans, labored breathing, the sound of their intimate lips slamming together. That sense of freedom but also of terrible guilt that could be felt in that room.

Guilt was the last thing that characterized the two girls as Nayeon orgasmed and let out a powerful scream. Jeongyeon pulled out her fingers and licked them sensually in front of the heavily breathing girl. Nayeon finally felt appreciated.

me yesterday: I'd like to buy something from twice's eighth anniversary but I don't have a penny (I had little money, because I had to buy university books)
at that exact moment I opened the bank app and 350 euros appeared haha

and with a university book I also got Jungkook and J-Hope freebies
the perks of being at an almost entirely k-pop stan university

summary of the day: I woke up at 3 am, I was nauseous, I traveled to university, I stayed for eight hours and I just want to sleep but tomorrow I will have to wake up early again
in reality the day was much more disastrous haha