Coffin In A Graveyard

Lena's eyes shot open, and her heart pounded with wild, fearful beats as she realized she was lying in a cramped, suffocating space

Lena's eyes shot open, and her heart pounded with wild, fearful beats as she realized she was lying in a cramped, suffocating space. Desperation seized her as her fingers brushed against something cold and unyielding. Panic surged through her when she realized she was trapped in a coffin.

Tears welled up as she forced the heavy lid open, her breath catching as her eyes fell upon the horrific sight beside her. A young woman lay lifeless, her face melted and disfigured, as if fire had consumed her features. Lena struggled to hold back a scream, her mind racing with terror.

The coffin had been placed between tombstones in a desolate graveyard, illuminated by the eerie light of a full moon. The place was a realm of shadows and sinister whispers, and the air was thick with an otherworldly presence.

Lena's mind was a jumbled mess. She couldn't recall how she had ended up in this horrific situation or who the girl beside her was. Her memory was a blur of confusion, and it only added to her fear.

Summoning every ounce of courage, she pushed the coffin lid aside and scrambled out, gasping for air. She staggered through the graveyard, her eyes catching eerie apparitions among the tombstones. Ghostly figures beckoned to her with skeletal fingers, and she shrank back in horror, her heart racing.

Tears streamed down her face as she muttered desperate prayers for safety. The spirits seemed to mock her, their presence an unsettling torment. She had to get out of this graveyard, away from the grotesque ghouls feasting on the dead.

After what felt like an eternity of hiding and crying, Lena finally managed to escape the graveyard. Her thoughts turned to finding out whose body she'd encountered in the coffin. She ran through the midnight streets, her mind in a haze.

The world seemed surreal, distorted. She approached the few people she encountered, seeking help or answers, but they ignored her, their gazes vacant as they hurried past, oblivious to her pleas.

Lena cursed them silently, feeling the world had grown cold and heartless. She wondered why no one cared to offer assistance, why they were so indifferent.

Finally, she reached her home. Her heart sank when she saw her parents crying. She rushed to them, seeking solace in their embrace, but the truth was a dagger to her heart. Two days ago, her boyfriend had thrown acid at her when she refused his violent advances. She had died that night, and now she was living in a world where she could see the spirits of the departed, a cruel reminder of the gruesome end she had met.