First Night 🔞

Hoseok and Taehyung arrived at the home, gifted by their mother as a small wedding gift.

Hoseok stepped out of the car, lifted Taehyung like bride, and walked towards the house.

Both entered the room, which was decorated with flowers and lights for their first night.

"Wow, beautifully decorated, hehehe It seems Amma wants us to be parents as soon as possible."  Hoseok said this while walking towards the bed. He laid Taehyung on the bed and hovered over him. looking into his eyes. Taehyung is closing his eyes; he is feeling shy about looking into his husband's eyes directly.

"Omega, look at me. I want to confess something, about my past."  Hoseok said 

"and what it is Alpha."... Taehyung asked in a very low and shy voice...

"Omega, your seductive voice is driving me crazy, but before I move on, I want to confess something very important: this is the thing that always bothers me whenever I see the immense love for me in your eyes. I was so afraid to tell you and allow our marriage to proceed without confessing my mistakes because I became greedy and selfish for you and was afraid that you would leave me after knowing my mistakes, but enough is enough. I want to start our life based only on the truth. I'm ashamed to tell my spouse that I was once a playboy. Actually, I never planned to love anyone, but then we met, and you successfully aroused all the feelings in my heart. I feel so complete and satisfied with you, mate. You will encounter many girls in Seoul who will try to contact me, but believe me, Omega, I will always be faithful to you."  Hoseok said it with sincerity while looking into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung is looking deep into his husband's eyes, trying to find a reason to blame him, but no, he is finding nothing wrong to blame but only love and respect for him.  "I know everything, Alpha," Taehyung said while maintaining eye contact.

"You know how. I mean, I never told you." Hoseok asked nervously.

"Amma told me everything before fixing the marriage date and asked me if I wanted to deny it in advance or continue, but I decided to be with you, my dear husband. Maybe I am not your first, but I want to be your last, and only till the end of our lives. I trust you, Alpha. Please never break my trust."  Taehyung said. When Taehyung said these words, it touched Hoseok's heart; he has tears in his eyes...  "I will never break your trust, Omega; I am only yours. Do you know I lost my parents when I was three years old? Mother Chin-Ma raised me and took care of me, and it was very important that she shared about my past and my wrong habits with you just because she wanted the best for me"...  Hoseok said. He is feeling emotional for his mother, as she tied this knot on the basis of truth.

"Yes, Alpha, I know everything"..

"Ah, it's hurting. Your leg is pressing hard in between my legs"...  Taehyung complained with a pout on his lips. looking cute and seductive at the same time. Hoseok is feeling so much love and lust for his omega.

"huh, I even haven't started pressing properly, and you started complaining well. I know tonight is the night of complaints, but I am not in the mood to listen to any of them; instead, I am going to cause thousands of reasons to complain. keep complaining the whole night. got it"...  Hoseok said in a deep, dominant voice his gazes are dark and filled with lovelust. he attacked Taehyung's lips with kisses.

alphaaa ah pleaaaase. Taehyung is crying and moaning. as his husband handling him wildly.

Meanwhile, With Jikook.

Jungkook is carrying Jimin like a bride, and walking towards the bed. Tonight is the night of love he nurtured this feeling in his heart for ages only for his future Omega. Jimin is the result of his longingness, wait and desires. His love cravings are seeking Omega's reciprocation. wants to shower his omega with so much of love. Jimin is burying his face in his husband's chest, inhaling Alpha's calming scent. hearing husband's meledious heartbeats.