Promise Of Meeting

At The Village Marriage Ceremony

Jimin and Taehyung are both attending the marriage ceremony. Both are wearing beautiful hanboks. Jimin is pairing that beautiful watch with his hanbok. Jungkook and Hoseok are also attending the marriage ceremony. All four are here in the same marriage.

Taehyung is busy with his friends, while Jimin is busy with his own friends. But Taehyung is keeping his eyes on Jimin because some of the alphas kept their hopes alive for marriage with Jimin even after the denial of their proposals. Everything is going so perfectly, and suddenly Taehyung's eyes fell on Hoseok, who is standing there enjoying village marriage. Rituals are the same as in the city, but people are more communicative and welcoming, and they are meeting with each other wholeheartedly, not just for formalities. Hoseok is eating, watching everything, and enjoying the marriage rituals when suddenly he felt that someone is watching him and keeping an eye on him. When he turned in the suspected direction, he found that beautiful, arrogant Omega looking at him like he wanted to kill him with his stare.

" Woah. He is shooting fire with his eyes. Let's go, Hobi, and approach this Omega to be friends with me. I know it's difficult, but I should have to try." Hoseok talked to himself in his thoughts.

"Kook, look there—the same beautiful, arrogant Omega we saw in the shop."  Hoseok told Jungkook that when Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he felt so happy and gave him a soft smile, but Taehyung didn't respond with the smile, instead looking at Jungkook like he is telling him, don't you dare try to be friends with us. Without reacting to Jungkook's smile, he left the place with a straight face.

"Hyung Your Omega has gone. Go follow him and try to be friends with him."  Jungkook suggested it to Hoseok.

"Wish me the best of luck, Kookie. I badly need it."  Hoseok said and left the place to follow Taehyung.

"If he is here, that means my cutie must be here. I have to search for my cruel beauty where you are hiding Omega."  Jungkook mumbled these words and left the place to search for Jimin.

Jungkook saw Jimin sitting with his friends, eating, laughing, and talking with them, flaunting his dress and that watch he got as a gift from his friend. All his friends are appreciating his beautiful, elegant look.

"Do you know him? Jungkook asked Do-won."  pointing at Jimin.

Do-won is not surprised by Jungkook's question because there is not even a single alpha who doesn't want to know about Jimin. Do-won is a nice alpha; if someone else asks him about Jimin, he would flatly deny that alpha to tell anything. But he knows Jeon Jungkook is a good alpha with good qualities and principles from a reputed family. Without any hesitation, he started telling him about Jimin.

"Sir, he is Jimin; everyone loves him in this village. He is a nice, beautiful, and sophisticated Omega, but mischievous to, a little bit childish, and mature."

"You mean he is perfect?" Jungkook spoke in between, not letting Do-Won complete his words. Do-won looked at Jungkook in amazement at why his boss is taking so much interest in Jimin; he doesn't want him to have false hopes for Jimin.

" Sir, I am sorry to say, but I really don't want you to keep false hopes in your heart. I know you are a perfect alpha. But Jimin is unique, and his whole family is very protective toward him. One very important thing I want to tell you is that he always follows every single word of his mother, Ae-ra, like his religion. Mother Ae-ra has denied many marriage proposals for him. If you think you are rich, she will agree because of your richness. Let me inform you that she has denied many marriage proposals from rich alphas for Jimin."  While Do-won is telling him about all this, meanwhile Jungkook is feeling happy. when he heard that the whole family is very protective toward Jimin. He is feeling like they did a great favor to him while keeping omega safe all these years. His heart and soul are thanking them.