Behave Like A Good Husband

"My other half?" Hahaha. Jimin laughed a little in a mocking way.  "I don't enjoy these stupid emotional talks, so please don't say stupid things... When you talk about love and act like a mad possesive lover, eww, it cringes me." Jimin said with disgusted face and walked arrogantly towards the couch.

"M-my l-love cringes you." Jungkook manage to ask in in his choking voice as man is trying to hold his tears because he loves Jimin to the extent he can't even explain in words. It's hurting him so bad when his mate made fun of his true emotions.

"Yes, because emotions like love doesn't exist in this world. In my point of view love is  selfishness in disguise, lovers always seems selfish to me, for example look at yourself how selfish you are for me. In fact, lust is the biggest truth of this world; love, devotion, sacrifice—it's all poetic things. It looks good in books only, not in practical life. For me, it's a big no. Well, leave all this and come to me. Common Alpha satisfy my needs. I want you to ruin me. Fill me with your seeds." Jimin demanded while continuing to make fun of Jungkook's true emotions.

Jungkook didn't say anything instead, with a heavy heart and holding tears in his eyes, he turned towards his room and started leaving the place. He doesn't want argue with Jimin right now, he knows there will be no outcome of this argument. He is tired to the level even stopped putting efforts to defend love feelings, because he lost all his courage to listen to his Omega's disrespectful words for the love he has in his heart for him. He is trying his best to avoid all the hurtful words. He just took two three steps when he heard Jimin's angry voice.

"Where do you think you are leaving? Don't avoid my words. Alpha. Haven't you heard what I said? I said I want you to satisfy me. I am craving sex. Behave like a good husband and provide it to me."..... Jimin demanded while fuming in anger. Jungkook stopped for a moment and heard everything whatever his Jimin said but again continued to leave without responding to him.
It angered Jimin even more. "Alpha, don't leave me like this. I am starving for intimacy. Aren't you man enough now? Aren't you capable enough to perform sex? A beautiful omega is continually asking you for it, and you are behaving like a cold ice. Don't you have fire in your body? It seems this huge, well-built body is nothing but a mere cold piece of flesh. Now I understood why I am not getting pregnant; it seems you are impotent. I am not infertile, but you, alpha, you are yes, you." Jimin spat angrily while pointing an accusing finger at Jungkook; he poured all his anger and frustration out over him.

The words leaving Jimin's mouth are like daggers stabbing Jungkook's heart brutally. In his heart, he is crying with tears of blood but still courageously maintaining his composure; he doesn't want a breakdown in front of Jimin. He even can't anger his omega. If someone else was at Jimin's place calling him less man and impotent, he might be admitted to the hospital until now with broken bones for disrespecting him, he is fuming in anger internally but can't express it, because he knows his immature mate don't know the depth of the accusations.
*Sigh* Jungkook sighed tiredly to control his anger and pain and spoke while maintaining his calm. "Omega, go to sleep. You need some rest,'' he suggested Jimin while gulping in his pain and anger and again turned to leave the place.

This cold unbothered behaviour of Jungkook made Jimin even more and more angry that he started breathing heavily while flaring his nosetrills furiously and started screaming in frustration. "YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME, ALPHA, BY DENYING SEX WITH ME , DON'T FORGET I AM STILL YOUR MATE." *Pause for awhile*  Oow ow ow, "wait a minute". Hahaha,,. "how come I didn't understand how stupid I am? It seems you are fulfilling your needs from somewhere else; that's why you didn't feel the need to touch me; or to have sex with me; otherwise, how could you control yourself when I am here ready for you with my legs open?" *pause for a moment* *sigh in frustration*
"ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH MI-CHA? WOW, I SHOULD HAVE HAD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU WERE ACTING ALL PROTECTIVE TOWARDS HER  WHYYYYYYY..... WERE YOU FEELING PAIN FOR YOUR SLUT WHEN I WAS BEATING HER. YOU CHEATE..."