OoO - God au

Based on recent chapter.

Brypu and the Kids.

Bryan is the God of Constellations; I know he has charm speak, but in the second and third season, he's more known for his light magic, and he has a star aesthetic, and I like to lean into that

Bryan is the God of Constellations; I know he has charm speak, but in the second and third season, he's more known for his light magic, and he has a star aesthetic, and I like to lean into that. Inpu is the God of Funerals, which is fairly obvious why. Femi and Lotus are their assistants, while Atlas is the Messenger for Death. His role is to carry messages between  the death gods.

Lore explanation. There is a collection of primordial deities, each representing a different job. As they grew older, they began to dread their jobs, so they found a work around to make it easier. They chose worthy humans, and when their mortal body expired, granted them a small role that represented part for their domain. Some choose more people with smaller roles, and some only have a few with larger roles.

For example, there are three sun gods representing different aspects of the sun, but only one moon god. Take a guess who they are, it's kinda obvious.

Willl I do more little stories off this au, maybe. Who knows with me.

I hope you all enjoyed. Have a good day/night. Bye!