Chapter 1

Steve loved being a pokemon daycare worker, the breeding aspect was also exhilarating. He loved knowing which pokemon pairs could and couldn't produce eggs, and he also loved returning customers because he knew very well that they were happy with the stats or the color pattern he had helped their pokemon produce.

Steve himself had his trusty pokemon that helped him run his facility, as well as gave him companionship. Ditto helped him with breeding when trainers didn't bring in a pair to breed, his male Arcanine kept the baby pokemon herdered, he had two shinies; a male Eevee and a male Emboar that people loved paying for their pokemon to breed with. Steve often had his ditto breed with them as well to try and get more shinies. He also had a male Milktank that offered help for the baby pokemon as well as moo moo milk that he sold. He also had a male Ocean Vivillon because one, they were beautiful, and secondly because it was easy to have them go off and take mail to certain locations, it was a great team. There were also other pokemon that hung around or that he took care of such as a few mareeps that liked to hang around and cuddle the baby pokemon.

He was a world renowned breeder, and his knowledge was vast.

That was why trainer Billy Hargrove wanted to meet him, but also have him breed his umbreon in hopes of gaining a shiny umbreon. He was making his way towards the daycare when he thought he heard a scream in the distance. He picked up his pace, he froze as he heard another scream this time however it was followed by a soft moan. Billy peeked through the window to the daycare and quickly covered his mouth in surprise.

There on his hands and knees was the man who looked like Steve Harrington, the breeder, a large Acanine had its paws wrapped around his waist and was fucking him roughly. Steve gripped the carpet below him as the Acranine continued to thrust, it's tongue lulled out. Happily thrusting into Steve with little to no worry in the world.

"Fuck.. Yes.. Go on Arcanine, knot me." He begged, his cock twitched as he was thrusted. The Arcanine barked in pleasure before he took the knot, cum pumped into the man's body. Billy could see the large knot showing through his belly, the bulge making his own cock twitching in his pants. He quickly ducked as Steve turned his head as the Arcanine licked its trainers back. He would talk to him in the morning, for now however he wanted to watch as much as he could without getting caught.

Steve let out another cry of pleasure as the Arcanine let go of him before turning away from his trainer. Billy peeked through watching as the pokemon's tail wagged happily as it's knot continued to pump more cum into its trainer's hole. Billy unzipped his pants and began to jerk himself off as he watched the man get filled by the Arcanine, its large knot finally popped and released the trainer.

"Good boy!" Steve mumbled as he got up and kissed it's forehead ruffling its fur before it took off somewhere to sleep. Steve stretched, cum dribbling down his thighs. He blushed as his shiny Eevee came yapping from the other room, a toy in his mouth. He began to play fetch with him, his naked lower half still exposed. He was sitting down, his legs criss crossed when the Eevee began to lick at his caked thighs. Steve moaned softly as he leaned back, the Eevee's tongue lining his cock and hole before it began to lick his entrance. Steve smiled as he turned over.

"Are you ready to try Eevee?"

Eevee yipped again and continued to lick his ass before it climbed up. It's legs hanging over his sides as it's smaller cock slid into his ass. Steve's eyes widened as the Eevee began to thrust happily. "Oh.. Eevee.. That.. That's good.. You've been practicing..." He mumbled.

He and Eevee had never fucked, but Eevee fucked many other Eevees and eeveelutions. The Eevee continued to thrust, biting at his skin. He took the thrusts as they were, quick and fast. The Eevee seemed pleased with himself.