Chapter 9

Eddie and Billy were working at the front of the day care when two older men walked inside. "Hello,we were wondering if we could have some pokepuffs."

The two men turned to look at one another. "We can take you just down the stairs, now, do you each have a pokemon or do you have a single one you would like to have use our human subject?"

"Just two, for now. We want to see how well this goes and then we may bring more." The men remarked.

Billy smiled, the four men walked down the stairs. Chrissy was in a back room actually working with some of the Pokemon while Steve was paged for over the phone. He made his way into one of the sex rooms and stripped down. He put on a mask as requested by Billy and waited

"Now what Pokemon is it that you have?"

Chrissy crept down the stairs and slipped off so she could watch without being noticed too much, she wanted to watch. Depending on how this went she would consider it.

Steve's naked frame swayed side to side, the men watched him with smiles on their faces. "We have an Onyx an-."

"I'm sorry an Onyx is on our no list. They will rip apart our bottoms. I do apologize, anything actually made of rock such as Onix, Geodude etc are on our no go list. Onix is also on the too large list anything above 8ft or with cocks that are usually over 2 feet long or thicker than a bulky human arm, we do have to put on a no list. We do not want to lose our submissives."

Eddie and Chrissy smiled at Billy's clear care for Steve, Billy was more concerned about losing his fuck toy and the money having Steve get hurt would lose him. The men lowered their eyes a bit, that sucked but they did understand to an extent.

"Alright hopefully mine will work then," the other man replied. "It's Delphox."

"Oh that one will work for sure." Billy grinned. "May I see the pokeball? Also any specific? Do you wish for our submissive to be bound or anything?"

"Tied down to the table would be nice. Neck down, ass up."

"I will get him tied up and then release your Delphox."

Then men sat back and watched as Billy entered the glass room, Steve was kissed roughly before he was pushed onto the bench, Steve groaned as his throat was tied down to the bench. Both ankles and wrists were tied to the bench legs and his ass was given a nice rough spank before Billy released the Delphox.

Delphox gave a devious glare at Billy, the man slipped out of the room allowing the male pokemon to be alone with Steve and his hole.

"The room is completely made of glass, so feel free to walk around and get better angles." Billy recommended.

The men smiled in thanks as they watched the Delphox's cock grow in anticipation. Chrissy and Eddie watched in curiosity and wonder, Steve felt a warm tongue run along his ready ass. He moaned softly as it got itself ready to fuck him. Steve cried out in surprise as the Delphox's cock slid in, he didn't realize that its cock would be warm.

He gasped out with each slam in, the older men began to jerk off watching as Steve took Delphox's cock so well. "Oh.. mhmmm.. Yes.." He moaned.

Chrissy could feel herself growing wet and Eddie felt himself get hard. He wanted to watch Chrissy like he was watching Steve and if he was being honest, may want to try out a pokemon on his own.

Chrissy slipped away as she heard Steve's cries grow louder, the Delphox was fucking him deep and rough. Steve could feel the heat inside of him, it was something he had never thought he would experience. Delphox continued to slam inside until it knotted. Hot seed filled Steve, he cried out in surprise. The seed was a higher temperature than he thought it would be. He wasn't being burned but it was hot and he could feel it pooling inside of him.

Steve gasped as the Delphox attempted to pull away, the knot keeping them locked together. He let out a whimper as it pulled again, the knot sliding a bit but still keeping them stuck. Finally the knot popped and seed dripped out of him covering his thighs and the bench he was on.

The men nodded in thanks and Billy captured Delphox back in their ball, he slapped Steve's ass rough before turning the ball to the men. "Thank you very much."

"Of course." The men said as they paid and gave him extra as a tip. Billy smirked as he looked over the cash. He returned to the glass holding cell, Steve was groaning and whining as the cum began to dribble out of his ass.

"Fucking whore.. You take it so good." Billy spat. Steve felt his face grow a deep red as Billy grabbed his cock and began to jerk him off roughly Steve moaned and whined as he felt Billy slide three fingers into his gaping ass while he jerked him. "What a good slut, you take cock so well." Steve moaned as Billy continued to jerk him until seed covered the bench. "Slut."

Steve groaned as Billy left him tied down. He would return but he wanted to let him simmer with the warm seed inside of him.

Billy walked up the stairs to see Eddie and Chrissy waiting for him. "Where is Steve?"

"He wanted to stay tied up for a minute, was giving him as he asked." Billy lied. "So, you see, we can make a lot of money this way."

"I want to try," Chrissy offered. Eddie kept his desires to himself, but he was so excited to see Chrissy wanted it. "Maybe start small but I want to."

"I'll go get Steve then, we can have you both in a video with something small hmm?"

She nodded, that could work. Eddie squeezed her hand tightly. Billy made his way back down the stairs, he spanked Steve again before untying him. "Okay my pretty slut, you're going to help ease Chrissy into this. She agreed to try. What pokemon are good?"

"Small ones to start, Eevee or rockruff maybe? They do have knots but they are smaller, rattata, uhm her plusle and minim. Or something else, as long as its smaller. While the small ones do tend to try and fuck really quick cause they get excited they are small enough to handle good."

Billy grinned, he pulled him into a desperate kiss. Steve melted into it. "Put your clothes on then go upstairs so you two can decide on what you want to fuck you. Help her through it."

Steve nodded and moved quickly, Billy couldn't wait to see the money roll in.