𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

its Halloween night in the year 2023, in a room that is bursting with rock Music as two girls get ready to go to a performance, Jamie was Infront of the mirror doing her make up as her sister Colette was mouthing the lyrics of the song as she danc...

its Halloween night in the year 2023, in a room that is bursting with rock Music as two girls get ready to go to a performance, Jamie was Infront of the mirror doing her make up as her sister Colette was mouthing the lyrics of the song as she danced around the room with a hairbrush in her hands using it a microphone.

as they were getting ready, the mood in the room quickly died as their mother enters Jamie's room abruptly, she turns off the music making the teenagers roll their eyes knowing the lecture that was coming to them.

"Guys is too loud," pointing at the speaker. Colette sighs before tossing the hairbrush on the vanity, "I'm just trying to save your eardrums."

she looks up from the speaker just to see Jamie's killer instinct poster "Oh god wish you two would pick a band where I didn't know the lead singer, I mean Eddie Royal was such a jerk in high school."

"Mom just because someone was an asshole when they were a teenager doesn't mean they are still an asshole and he's pretty awesome now and owns a clean water charity" Colette said as she got up to fix her lipstick as Jamie is now done with it.

"First of all, language, i don't want that filthy language in my home and second of all he's giving the middle finger." pam pointed at the poster.

"Yeah, to single use plastic" Jamie said as she put on her socks, Pam walks forward into the room before stepping on it she looked down to see her vintage sweater on the ground, she looked back up to see Colette with a jacket wrapped about her waist, the jacket that used to belong to her dad, the twins grandfather when he was a teenager

"if you're going to borrow my things, at least take care of them those are vintage and Colette don't wear it like that your going to ruin the fabric" Pam picks the sweater up off of the ground.

"i didn't leave it there and we were just about to put it on the "right" way" Jaime gets up from the vanity chair as Collete up wraps the jacket and wears it correctly "we're meeting Amelia" she states as Jamie grabs the sweater from her mom's hand and they walk out of jamie's room.

"Wait, you're meeting Amelia? For what?" Pam yells after them and follows them downstairs.

"She won three tickets to the killer instinct concert" Collete answers as Jamie opens the fridge.

Sitting on the couch her father yells sounding amused "Hey, honey, check this out, Norm Dubasage is reporting from the hurricane in Florida" 

"I mean it incredible he doesn't even have his hood up, I think he might get a second Pulitzer for this"

Ignoring him pam grabs the Halloween candy ball " how about we all stay in and- and hand out Halloween candy together? You two love doing that"

"No, Mom you love doing that" collete turns around to see her father walking  into the room wearing a shirt that has printed muscles. "Dad what the hell are you wearing?"

"What, I'm Zac Efron, but you know back in the day, I used to be jacked just like him"

"Okay, and Mom how come you're not wearing a costume?" Jamie said as she closed the fridge.

"I am, I am Molly Ringwald in The Breakfast Club" Pam twirls to show off her costume.

"Oh, Okay, Right" collete had a look of relief as she realized what her mother was wearing was a hideous costume and not her actual clothes.

"Honey who else is going to the concert" Pam asks concerned.

Collete rolled her eyes as she grabs her keys "How should we know it's a stadium filled with hundreds of people, I can't name each one of them and what's the big deal we'll be home by curfew"

"Sweetheart,you know how hard this time of year is for us, I mean especially now that.. you're the same age as we were" Pam try's to reason with her daughter.

"So we can't go to a concert because your friends were murdered 35 years ago?" Jamie snapped at her mother sick of hearing the same exact thing whenever they want to do something.

"Okay" Blake tries to intervene before someone says somthing they will regret.

"I would have never spoken to my mother like that"

"That because you don't speak to grandma at all and jamie is just saying that it's not 1987 anymore, you can track our location, we have keychain pepper spray, a rape alarm, you've made us take self-defense classes since we were seven, you gave us a protective Crystal you got from a psychic that you found of craigslist"

"She had good reviews" Pam said trying to defend that past action

"Have you noticed that all of the reviews were written by men and addicts, she probably blowed them or gave them something to blow so they give her a good review"

Not knowing what to say her father steps in and says "We're just trying to keep you safe"

"Oh my god, dad, you need to stop okay? This has nothing to do with me. You know, I sort of wish you guys would just get over it" Jamie yells at her parents

They all stare at each other for a little bit before Pam makes us her mind.

"Go, Fine, Go" Pam tells her daughters "but your father is driving you, he's waiting until it's over and he's driving you back home" Blake nods his head.

Pam gets a text from as she picks it up to look at it for a second before she puts  her phone back on the kitchen counter face down.

"What's up" Blake asks curiously

"Nothing just a group mom chat stuff it's not..."

"Okay, Dad, Let's go I don't wanna miss the opener" Jamie interrupts grabbing her keys and collete's hand and walking past their parents.

"stay safe honey, I Love You" Pam yells as blake follows the twins out of the door.

Ignoring their mother they got into the car not knowing what's gonna happen when their are not home.