𝕿𝖍𝖊 80𝖘?

Walking to the Boardwalk where the Hughes twins were gonna meet Amelia, as they walk there in silence thinking back to what happened with Chris

They were on edge.

There whole life they thought there mother was just being paranoid about the killer coming after her.

As they pass the entrance they heard a branch breaking "did you hear that" Jamie said looking around

"It's probably just an animal" collete said not thinking anything of it.

Jamie didn't believe that so she got out her pepper spray and when she turned back to face the trail to the Boardwalk she saw somone that wasn't her sister which made her scream and spray it.

Collete turned back as she heard her sister scream thinking she was in danger but all she saw was Jamie pepper spraying a witch that they put up to decorate the place.

Collete smiled amused by the scene before she walked back and stood next to jamie and putting her hand on her shoulder "I think you got it"

Jamie rolls her eyes before pushing collete's hand of her as Jamie calmed down the sisters felt a hand on there shoulder making both of them scream.

"No, it's me, it's me!" They turned around to see Amelia "Did you just pepper-spray the witch?"

Jamie looks back at the witch that was drenched with pepper spray "Little bit"

Looking back at Amelia jamie said "We need your help to catch the Sweet 16 Killer"

Collete continues not noticing the danger that was behind her "tortured our mom her whole life, and I can't let him keep getting away with..." collete was cut off by Amelia's scream.

She saw that Amelia was looking behind her and as she turned around she saw a knife swinging at her.

She ducked out of the way as Jamie yelled "Run!"

Collete grabbed jamie's hand side began to run as the killer chased them.

As they ran towards the science fair the sound of Amelia's screams for help began to fade.

They ran into an ally leaving the killers sight for a second but they had enough time to make it into the photobooth.

They both pant softly as they squeezed into the small photobooth.

They cover their mouth trying to stay as quiet as possible but that plan failed when collete accidentally lost her balance and pressed a button on the panel of the photobooth making it light up.

"Initializing sequence" the automated voice said

"Shit" Jamie said as she tried to touch every button to try and shut it down but that made it worst.

Every button she pushed kept saying the word error.

The noise led the killer to there location, he took the knife and slices the thin curtain between them and him.

They screamed as the killer swung his knife at jamie's head but Jamie grabbed his arm and changed it's direction making the knife hit the part the panel where the date was.

"Get away from her!" Collete said throwing herself at him making both of them fall on the floor outside of the photobooth.

The killer rolled over and pinned collete to the ground and as he went to grab another knife that was strapped to his leg collete remembered the knife she carried around since her mother's death, She always kept it in her back pocket.

She moved her hand to get the knife as fast as she can and stabbed him on his thigh since her hand was still pinned under her.

The killer groaned in pain and loosend his grip of collete making it possible for her to push him off.

She got up from the floor but before she could do anything she felt a hand pulling her back into the photobooth.

Now they are both in the booth, Jamie closed the ripped curtain as the photobooth began to surround them with white light.

The booth began to shake and come apart around them.

Collete looked around not believing her eyes "what the hell"

They were now both in absolute darkness the only thing that was with them was the small bench they were sitting in and the panels.

The walls on the booth shattered like glass in a blink of an eye.

The white light that was surroundings them began to glow stronger as the walls began to appear again.

Not being able to handle the bright light anymore the two closed eyes.

After a few seconds of silence they opened there eyes to see everything looked normal except now it was day outside.

Taking a few moments to recover from what just happened the twins looked at eachother in shock before collete askes Jamie "are you ok?!"

"Am I ok!? You're the one who tackled the fucking killer"

"I Wasn't letting him take anyone else from me" collete said before opening up the curtain of the booth.

They stepped outside to see people laughing, having fun, eating candy.

The place wasn't run down it looked brand new.

People are wearing neon colors, big hair, blue eyeshadow and a fanny packs

"Holy fuck, we're in the 80s"