𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊

They were now all in the Dollhouse of Horrors, each teenager with some sort of weapon in different part of the horror house

Marisa was walking around the horror house, scared, jumping at every little sound she heard.

Collete is hiding in the bathroom part of the house her hands gripped around a metal bat as she heard footsteps closet to her it became louder and louder until it stopped infront of the bathroom stool she was in.

After a few moments of silence, the door was kicked in, revealing the killer.

Collete screamed and dodged the killer slashes at her she hit him with a bat which made him drop his knife she grabbed his knife and ran to the room the they agreed on of the killer went after them instead of marisa.

As she made it to the room, she was pulled back by her hair by the killer, He let go when jamie jumped on his back, trying to get him to let go of collete.

He throws jamie to the floor and goes to attack her but was stopped by blake tackling him to the ground.

He knocked blake out and went to stand up again as pam went to attack him with a crowbar.

She hits him but he acted like it didn't even affect him. He slams pam to the wall, choking her.

Collete ran and pushed him off pam and stabbed him with his own knife, as he was about to attach back but a scythe went through his chest.

he dropped dead revealing kara with a bloody scythe, Randy and marisa came into the room and saw the scene.

Marisa looked at kara in disbelief "that thing is real!?"

"Yea, my dad gave it to me there's a killer on the loose" kara said taking of her hood of her costume

They all got up from the ground and looked at the dead killer before pam spoke up "we did it we stopped him"

Collete bends down to unmask the killer and as she pulls away the mask she saw who it was.

The person that killed her mother.

The person that tried to kill her and her sister.

Doug, her principal

"why would Doug wanna kill us, we've never done anything to Doug" pam looked at the body with disbelief.

Collete took a closer look at her body and saw a locker, she ripped it of his neck to see whose picture it is .

marisa looked over collete's shoulder and gasps "Fat Trish"

Randy said frustrated "why does he have a picture of Fat trish"

Pam's eyes lights up as she remembered somthing "they were boyfriend and girlfriend, remember on the class trip that we took to the Field Museum they got their braces stuck together because they were making out in the back of the bus"