Chapter 9: better day

Damion has been walking around the mall for a while and has found so many cool stores, Spencers, Hot Topic, Claires and all that fun stuff. He was now down to a good hundred dollars so he was gonna head to the food court to eat before heading home. 

so while hes in line for some ramen place he checks his phone,

‘7:33’ it reads out to him

yeah he should head home soon but he can already taste that bomb ramen and he was about 4 people away from it so he can wait a bit longer. He began turning his head to fieng looking around when he senses something different. It feels like cotton candy with the intensity of a thunderstorm and he liked it. 

He looked to see where that energy was radiating and saw a light blue silhouette next to a hunched over orange one. He started trying to take in the, presumably, beautiful mystery woman, knowing he would never see her face. but he was taken off guard when he saw her shape get closer, the thunderstorm feeling turned to a full blown hurricane. 

“Ummmm excuse me!!” barked her voice, disgust clear in her voice, “Why are you staring so hard, huh? got a problem or something?!”

he began panicking, “O-oh, no no no,” he squealed waving his hands, hoping to calm her anger, “I-I just felt your aura and thought is was um really p-pretty and now that i'm saying it out loud you probably won't believe me.” he muttered out that last part

she let out a condescending chuckle, “aw that the first i've been told i have a great aura. and from a cutie like yourself, i bet you get a lot of girls with your good looks.” 

he let out his own chuckle, messing with his spiked bracelet, “i'm not that cute i mean i've never seen myself in a mirror so i'll take your word for it. and no, I'm single, always have and always will be.”

he then takes his phone out but she snatches it out of his hand,

“I don't do this all the time but I like you, give me a text sometime.” she says while putting her number in his phone

before he has a chance to reply she hands it back, “Names, Estalla, cutie, hopefully ill see you around.” with that she walks back to that hunched figure, barking about ‘Spects’ and ‘Pissed of Eyebrows’

But he didnt care, he got a cute girl's number by just being cute in her eyes and to top it off he was next in line for food, his day keeps getting better and better.