[023] it wants you

[023] it wants you

                                               Courtney wakes up first, blinking her eyes open and seeing the sky above her. Her eyes were still red, surrounding the bright blue irises of her eye. She tried to sit up, only to be weighed down. She could see Suki latching onto her, resting her head on top of her chest. Courtney turned around, still seeing that the others were passed out. The memories of last night hadn't come back to Courtney yet but whatever the hell happened last night; it had been wild enough for some of them to end up sleeping outside.

                                             Suki begins to stir up, shivering as the cold breeze nips at her skin. It was a sign that winter was approaching, one that'd surely be brutal. She blinks her eyes open before looking up, seeing that Courtney was already awake. And after Suki woke up, the others would follow - everyone equally as disoriented as the next.

                                              Except for Lottie who went straight over to the tree stump, causing Suki to get up and join her. Courtney quickly stands up to her feet, watching as the two girls share a look. Shauna stood up as well, grabbing the hunting knife with a horrified look on her face.