[038] a terrible memory

                                                     The Welch household was nothing short of picturesque and quaint. If Courtney was forced to live in this house for the rest of her life, Courtney thinks she'd only last a couple of days before grabbing the nearest gun and ending her misery. But it makes sense for Nancy to live here. She had always wanted a perfect life, becoming a better version of their mom by making (and keeping) her family. And she had seemingly gotten it, even with an asshole like David.

                                                     Courtney knocks on the door before waiting, glancing down at her watch as she waited for either Nancy or David to answer. She had seen their cars parked out front so there was no way for them to not be home.

                                                     Just then, the door swung open and Courtney glanced down to see a little girl smiling up at her. She looked like a mini version of Nancy, all adorned in a cute little dress and her hair in pigtails. "Who are you?"

                                                   Courtney smiles, bending down to reach the little girl's level. "You must be Jenny, right?"

                                                   "How'd you know my name?" Jenny gasps.

                                                   "I'm your aunt Courtney. Of course I know who you are," Courtney responded.