[028] brave

[028] brave

                                                      Suki can only hear the water filling her ears, blocking out all the noise that had begun to trickle in. She continues to lie down in the bathtub, hoping to drown out all the noise that seemed to fill her head lately, while staring up at the ceiling. She would do this often when she'd start to see and hear things and most times, it'd work. Suki had tried medication, but it didn't make the visions stop. If anything, it made Suki feel like a zombie.

                                                      Plus, you couldn't really mix alcohol and medication, could you?

                                                      Suki looks over and sees the antler queen staring down at her, prompting Suki to immediately close her and sink lower into the water. She's overwhelmed with memories from her time in the wilderness. All of the carnage and blood and violence and hunting. The harsh winter and the things they had done to survive it. Suki sees flashes of the symbol all over again, the memory of it seared into her brain. And then she sees the moment they were all surrounded by the fire, all dressed up as they continued to feast on the latest victim of the wilderness's game.