scary experience

POV LEE SO MANG

I hoped introducing the school to the new girl would make me get closer to her. Ig i have a little crush on her but im not the only one, half of the boys are talking about her right now. Even So do en who never liked a girl. He ruined my chance to make a good first impression but now i look like somebody annoying. How should i fix that now?

POV Suyu

After So Do en was done showing me the school, i walked around in the school gym to practise a dance, when all of the sudden two boys appeared.

"Hey are you two part of the school dance club? I want to join it but i dont know how", i said.

"Yes sure we can show you where u can register yourself. Follow us", the taller one said.

"Thank you so much"

I stood up and came along. We exited the gym and went into the main building. We stopped infront of the last room which was very remoted.

"After you", the shorter one said this time after opening the door.

"Thank you"

I got in and they locked the door.

"Hey, wha-"

I got thrown on the couch. I tried to defend myself but it was two against one. I tried screaming dor help but one of them put his hand on my mouth and the other one tied my hands behind my back. On top of that they put a blindfold on me.

I was so scared. Suddenly someone kicked in the door and i heard the sound of fighting. A bit after it started i got untied and everything. I looked in the eyes of my rescuer, it was the boy fron yesterday who wanted to show me the school.

"Thank you so much"
I started crying

"Shhh. Everything is okay now, you're safe"

" Really thank you so much"

",no need to thank me, thats common sense"