panik

POV Jena

Because of our tall shoes Yulhee and me we're struggling to keep up with Woojin and Doen. Luckily Doen is a really good runner. But we still had a long way infront of us. Although we already where exhausted we kept running faster and faster. Woojin tripped over a stone and fell really bad so we both stopped to help him. "Go ahead! I'll take care of him!!", Yulhee yelled at me in panic. Without hesitating i continued running. I quickly realized that i lost Doen out of my sight. He probably already is at the school.

Pov Doen
Finally i saw Y/N she was going in my direction. I felt relived, but to early. She was to focused on her phone to notice that someone was right behind her.

"Watch out Y/N", i yelled.
"Huh?", she looked confused at me.

Just then her stalker panicked put a napkin on her face, so she fainted. Her eyes closed slowly but i still saw them looking at me for help. She got swung over the man's shoulder. I ran after her stalker but it was to late she already got pulled into a van next to her which drove of fast. Full of exhaustion i fell on my knees.

I could've saved her.. Would the kidnapper have benn reacted differently if i didnt yell?? This is all my fault..

Just then i realized her phone laying on the ground. She must have letting it fall after she fainted. I picked it up and saw a chat between her and Hyunjin open.

"What happened?? where is Y/N??", Jena who was just arriving asked.
"I'm sorry, i was to late"
Jena got pale.
"Take a look at this tho"
"What's that?"
"Its her phone."

Left= Unknown
Right= Suyu

I know what you did.

Who are you??

It doesn't matter.

Tell me who tf you are and tf u r talking abt or this conversation is over.

Don't tell me what to do Suyu. Oh and Hyunjin has a surprise for you"

This message was sent 4 minutes ago. Right before she let her phone fall.

"That's not good", Jena said anxious.
"Yes obviously", i said annoyed.
"No, you don't understand. If she got kidnapped by Hyunjin we have a big problem.
"What do you mean? Hes just an ordinary boy and we're rich", i said.
"No he has many connections. This will be dangerous. And I'm not sure about what he will do to Suyu. As far as i know he's really desperate about Suyu. He even hurt a person so bad that she's still in coma till now. On top of that he has a history of-

Just then Suyu's dad arrived.

"Where is she?? I tracked her phone"
"Im sorry sir.. we couldn't save her. But we know who kidnapped her now"