Chapter 7: Weekend Or Last Day Of The Week

Finally a weekend. After my first week at my new school it is finally a weekend. Well, I count Friday night as a weekend it you don't then it's still a school week. So I've just got home from school and the shops to get food for my movie marathon. Jessica, Pearl and Clara are coming over and I've got a lot of work to do. I walk into the house and see dad on the couch watching TV. "Dad can I order pizza for our girls night in? I question. "Sure, can you order me some aswell?" Dad says. "Yep," I say and walk down the hall to my bedroom. I get a shower and get into some casual clothes. I tidy my bedroom and the loving room. I look over to the clock and it reads 5:27. "Dad I'm going to the bus stop to get Perl and Clara," I say. "Okay, but take your phone." Dad answer. "I will," I walk out the door and down the street to the bus stop. When I get there I see Clara and Pearl waiting. I run over to them. "Sorry I'm late," I say. They look over to me. "That's okay," Pearl says. "We weren't waiting long," Clara passes her pillow and I take Pearls bag. They follow me down my street. "So, what pizza would you guys like?" I ask. "Margherita," Clara says "Meatlovers," Pearls says. "Okay both," I say smiling. When we get to my house my dad is talking with Jessica's mum. "Hey Jessica," I say when I get inside. "I'll show you guys my room," I say. I walk down the hallway and they follow me.