News...(swap au)

As the war was happening death that had happen the crows announcing hashiras death, one caught Nezuko ear..."CAW CAW MUICHIRO AND GENYA DIED TO UPPERMOON ONE BUT UPPERMOON ONE DIED BY SANEMI, GYOMEI AND MUICHIRO AND GENYA" said the crow. Nezuko stopped and started too cry but she knew that she had to continue and stand up, she continued running to kill Muzan...the guy that caused everyone to perish and suffer.

As she continued running towards Muzan and after killing him she passed out..all she remembered when she woke up were the news of the other hashiras death and the final words she said to Muzan...she also remembered her final words to Muichiro..."Muichiro promise me you will do this as safe as possible" said Nezuko. "I will try too" replied Muichiro. As Nezuko kept remembering their last conversation together she started crying and hating Muzan even more then before, she looked to her left and saw Tanjiro smiling at her but he stopped smiling as he saw her crying "Nezuko? Why are you crying? Are you not happy that we finally killed that demon" said Tanjiro in a concerned tone for his sister. "Tanjiro...it's just that, I can't stop forgetting Muichiro" replied Nezuko.

As the two continued to talk time flies and finally it has been six years since the war ended, Now Nezuko sat there on her wedding day, she was marrying Zenitsu, yes it took a while for Tanjiro to convince her, he just wanted his sister to live life happily. As the person who tells them to say I do stands there as Nezuko walks forward to them, she saw Zenitsu smiling and blushing a lot, as she stood across from him she wished this day would have been the day she wanted it to be with Muichiro, as they both said "I do" they kissed and then went to their new house.

After a hundred years, Nezuko was now reincarnated she was now walking over to school with her brother, and Tanjiro, since now Tanjiro isn't her brother, and Zenitsu is, she is walking and spots two twins, she gets a flashback but still can't recall what she was remembering.

The three walked over to the two twins, the two twins looked at them, one looked at them with disgust while the other looked at them smiling warmly. "Hello there, are you three from this school?" Said the twin that was smiling warmly. "Yes we are" said Nezuko "are you know her" Nezuko said continuing her sentence. "Yeah of course we are, are you like an idiot or something" said the twin that was stared at them with disgust. "Please don't call her that" said Tanjiro, "please ignore my brother, he is just in a bad mood today" said the twin with a warm smile. "What's your guys name?" Asked Nezuko, "I am Muichiro and that is Yuichiro" said Muichiro pointing to Yuichiro when he mentioned him, Nezuko instantly remember Muichiro. She started to cry a little bit believing her eyes, she turned to Tanjiro then to Zenitsu then back to Muichiro and Yuichiro. "Are you okay?" Asked Muichiro seeing her tearing up. Nezuko had so many things coming to her mind, she passed out because of her head hurting.

The four instantly took her to the nurse, and when she woke up and only saw Muichiro in the room she instantly hugged him, "Muichiro do you remember me" asked Nezuko while tearing up still not believing what she is seeing. "Yes Nezuko, I remember you" replied Muichiro. Nezuko kept hugging him as Muichiro hugged her back.
————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this, this took more then 600 words, so I hoped you enjoyed this
Also request was from TsukiNoCho she makes good stories 👍 anyways have a good day or night and goodbye.