Chapter 3

Third Person Point of View

Week 2: Giants vs Cardinals

It was September and it was the start of a new season. Allison was starting to get use to her role as a fan. She was so use to being on the sideline for games, but now she was sitting close to the sideline.

She was wearing a Jersey with the last name Jones on the back. She was representing her boyfriend.

"Wooohoooo Daniel!!" She cheered smiling.

Daniel looked at the stands and waved at his girlfriend smiling. He felt the support from his girlfriend and he was very worried about her being there since she was almost due.

Allison sat down in her seat and took a couple of pictures on her phone. She wasn't very happy this season, especially with the start. But she didn't tolerate no Daniel Jones slander because it wasn't entirely his fault, he really didn't have an offensive line. But she kept that to herself.

"DJ!" She shouted wanting him to come over to her.

Daniel chuckled as he walked over to her. "Good luck 8!" She tells him smiling.

"Thank you babe." He tells her.

Allison leaned over carefully and kissed his helmet. A couple of camera people took pictures of the two sharing an intimate moment.

"I will see you after the game. Okay?" He tells her.

Allison nodded and blew him a kiss, Daniel soon jogged back onto the field.

Saquon looked at Allison and walked over. "You look glowing." Saquon told her. Allison smiled at his compliment. "Thank you. Good luck out there. You will do good." She tells him.

Saquon blushed a bit, he of course still was feeling Allison. She was gorgeous. "Thanks Alli!" Saquon told her and walked away.

~ Timeskip to after the Game ~

Allison was jumping up a bit and cheering. "DJ! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She shouted happily. The Giants literally made one of the biggest comebacks from being down 20 at half.

Daniel was on jogging on the field to shake everyone's hand. He was talking to a couple of players. It felt weird not having Allison on the sideline, but she would be back in action soon.

He soon talked with Saquon and began walking to the locker room, until he seen Allison walking over in her seat above the tunnel. He chuckled and stopped for a moment.

He touched her cheek when she leaned down and he kissed her lips softly. "Good job baby." She tells him against her lips smiling.

"Thank you beautiful." He said touching her cheek. He loved this woman down and this season hasn't started out the right way. But it will be okay. They were at least 1-1.

"I love you so much. You did so great." She said excitedly. She pecked his lips again. She wiped the sweat off his forehead and smiled down at him. "This game was so much fun. I enjoyed it so much." She tells him. She wasn't use to being in the stands with the others, but it was just a great time for her.

Daniel chuckled as he heard his girlfriend make that comment. He knew she wasn't use to being in the stands considering, she was always on the sidelines with them watching or tending to injuries. "I'm glad you had fun. I wonder if the baby had fun." He said. He was excited for Allison to give birth because he just wanted to be a dad already and hold their son in his arms.

"Do you know what you want to name the baby boy?" He asked her.

Allison looked at him as she shakes her head. "Well we can talk about that after your shower. I will be waiting in the car." She told him before pecking his lips.

Daniel pecked her lips back before nodded. "Stay there though. I will come help you downstairs." He told her. Allison nodded listening to him.

~ timeskip to later ~

Daniel was helping Allison out of the stands, he wrapped an arm around her waist while his other hand was carrying his gym bag. He walked with his girlfriend to the parking lot where their car was at.

"No matter what your my quarterback." She told him. She kept his hand in hers.

"And your my trainer." He looked down at her.

Soon Daniel unlocked the car and opened the passenger side for her. She got inside and buckled her seatbelt in. She was careful for her baby bump, she watched as Daniel got inside of the car after putting his gym bag in the back seat.

"I love you." She said looking at him while putting her hand on his thigh.

"I love you too beautiful." He told her while starting the car and driving out of the parking lot.

Allison looked out the window of the car while thinking to herself, she was nervous about giving birth. But she couldn't wait to hold their baby boy in her arms.

"So any baby name ideas?" He asked.

"Hmmm I only had one and that was Joshua. Maybe we name him Stephen? Since Stephen is your middle name." She suggested.

Daniel nodded in approval. "How about Stephen Daniel Jones?" He asked.

Allison looked at him and admired how handsome he was. She loved the name by the way. "I love that name. He will be named after a great man that I love so very much." She spoke to him.

"Well he has the best woman ever as his mother." Daniel said as he used one hand to hold hers. While he used the other one to drive.

Soon after 20 minutes the couple were back home, Daniel had finished getting ready for bed. Allison was laying in bed waiting for him.

"Cuddles?" She asked.

Hearing her cute voice made Daniel grin. "Of course you get cuddles." He said. He laid in bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him to cuddle her. He kissed her head softly.

"I love you so much." He told her.

"I love you just as much." She told him while cuddling him before they both fell asleep for the night.