Chapter 5

Third Person Point of View

It's been a couple of weeks since she gave birth to SJ, she was going to a Giants game against the Miami dolphins. But little did she know she wasn't prepared for what would happen during the game. She was wearing some shorts and a Daniel jersey, she was ready to have fun at the game.

She smiled watching her boyfriend and his teammates running out of the tunnel to their sideline. She cheered as she clapped for them, she was able to get seats that were more close to the sideline. "Go Daniel!! Go GMen!!" She cheered.

- Timeskip to during the game -

The game wasn't going to well and Giants fans weren't happy about it, you could hear boos and chatter about whether Daniel was to blame. Allison was just sitting there as she watched her boyfriend take the field, she looked as was taken down to the turf and was slow to getting up.

She could feel her heart drop and she could feeling tears come down her eyes. But what took her by surprise was when she heard people actually cheering about Daniel getting injured. "What the hell are y'all cheering?" She asked the people who were sitting in her section. "Oh shit. Sorry Allison." A man said. "No don't ever do that ever. My boyfriend who is also the father of my child is on the field injured. He gives his all and you guys start doing that." She felt herself breaking down.

She turned around hearing more chatter and she seen someone filming her. "Yeah get this on tape. You guys wanna cheering for my boyfriend who is a father getting hurt badly. You guys are the real jerks and you're gonna get what's coming." She said getting up. She felt disgusted with these fans at the moment, she heard Saquon getting into an argument with the fans on the other side of where she was at.

"Your boyfriend is still trash." She heard a guy tell her. "And yet he still got more money and has a beautiful woman cheering him on. What about you? Oh wait and he has a child too. So I think he's winning on and off the field." She told him while trying to keep her composure. She began walking to the exit. She needed to see her boyfriend, she didn't even care about the game.

She walked as she showed her Giants credentials to get inside. She went to the locker room where Daniel was getting treated at, she walked inside as she frowned watching her boyfriend was laying down. "Baby." she spoke while tearing up. "Babe. It's okay." He said reaching his hand to grab hers. She hated seeing him like this, she knew he had some hardships with his neck in the past.

"He's going to have be out for a week or two, especially seeing that this is a neck injury and we don't want to risk it being anything worse." The team doctor said. Allison nodded as she kept a hold of his hand, she looked down at Daniel and laid a kiss onto his forehead. "We will put this neck onto him, just to be extra safe." The doctor added.

Daniel was hoping he can return back to the field soon. He didn't want to let down the fans and the team, he hated being this injury riddled. "I can't be out. I should be finishing the game." He spoke up. Allison shook her head as she gently stroked the back of his knuckles. "Baby. You need to get better in order to play the next game. Okay?" She told him sternly. She wasn't about to let him kill himself. She knew how defensive players were nowadays and she wasn't about to allow her boyfriend to get hurt.

Daniel felt angry on the inside, but not towards Allison. It was towards himself and he then ended up giving in. He let the doctor put the neck brace on.

- Timeskip to later -

The couple was at home and Allison was texting her parents telling them thank you for watching SJ. She soon went upstairs to the bedroom and watched Daniel was in the bed holding SJ while he slept in his arms. "You're such a good dad." She tells him. Daniel smiled as he sighed a bit. "I try to be." He tells her. "But you are." She tells him while getting in the bed and moving next to him.

She soon thought of an idea to make him feel better. "I'm such a huge fan of Daniel Jones." She whispers to him while kissing his cheek. "A very handsome quarterback and father, his girlfriend is such a lucky woman." She tells him. Daniel blushed a bit and smiled while holding SJ. "Just as I am. She's a beautiful woman and this Daniel guy has got to be the luckiest man ever." He joked.

Allison laughed and shakes her head, Daniel soon shushed her. "Oh sorry." She whispers. She then kissed SJ's head and laid down next to Daniel. "I love you and SJ so much." Daniel told her smiling. "Awe and I love you two so much as well." She told him quietly.