Chapter 4

Third Person Point of View

Allison was just relaxing in bed next to daniel during the day, she felt like she had to use the restroom. But the bed ended up feeling wet anyway, she soon pulled the cover from over her and she saw liquid all over her side of the bed.

"Daniel babe wake up. The baby is coming." She told him frantically.

Daniel groaned as he turned around looking at Allison. His eyes widened when he heard the words "the baby is coming". He sat up rubbing his eyes. "Alright. I have everything ready for the car. Let's go." He said. He picked her up into his arms and carried her downstairs.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. Daniel gently set her down, he opened the door and picked her back up to carry her to the car.

~ Timeskip to later ~

Allison was holding their baby boy in her arms, she was so tired and exhausted. She looked down at him as she kissed his head softly. "Your dad and I love you so much." She told SJ aka Stephen Daniel Jones.

"We really do." Daniel told SJ while admiring the sight of his girlfriend with his newborn son.

"Time flies by so fast." She told him. She kissed SJ's cheek softly and hugged him close to her. This felt so unreal, she couldn't even put any words together about how happy she was at this moment. She looked at Daniel and handed him SJ.

Daniel couldn't help but smile in this moment, the love of his life and his newborn son right here in the same room. "You did great babe and I'm proud of you. Thank you for making me a father." He told her while he moved some strands of hair from her face. He kissed her cheek softly and then kissed SJ's head softly.

"My parents and your parents will be here tomorrow to come see the SJ." Daniel told her.

"Okay. Well this gives us enough time to be alone with SJ." She told him. She soon sat up and looked at Daniel who really looked desperate to hold SJ. "Do you want to hold him babe?" She asked him smiling softly.

Daniel eyes widen and he gave her a nod, which Allison helped him hold SJ and soon she was in awe at how adorable it was. "Awe baby. My two boys, this is so precious." She said tearing up.

She grabbed her phone and took the picture of Daniel and SJ. She knew Daniel would really become a good father, he already was smitten with SJ. "I have a feeling he will take all of your amazing genetics." She said. Daniel laughed and looked down at SJ, he just couldn't believe he was a father now. He was holding his son in his arms at the moment.

"I'm sure he will have your amazing kindness." He joked laughing.

Allison laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah." She said.

~ Time Skip to the next week ~

Allison wasn't very happy seeing all the hate Daniel was getting on social media, since some people didn't see him at practice. "I sometimes don't like this fan base." She said. She looked like Daniel was laying on the couch with SJ on his chest.

"What happened babe?" He asked looking up at her.

"Well they are all mad that they didn't see you at the practice field. Like I'm sorry he just got done witnessing the birth of his child." She spoke.

"It's one of the reasons I don't get on social media. No matter what, people will find ways to hate on you. But I'm comfortable where I'm at and I'm enjoying the father life now." Daniel told her while kissing SJ's cheek. He rubbed his little neck and smiled seeing the little guy breathing calmly.

Allison sighed as she walked back to the living room, she sat down in the comfortable bean bag chair. "I'm thinking about returning back to work next game." She said.

Daniel looked at her and smiled when he heard that she would return to being their trainer. "I know all of the guys would be happy about it." He told her. SJ started to look up at Daniel and smiled, he reached up touching his face. "Awe he loves you." She said smiling. Daniel chuckled while rubbing his back. "I love him. Thank you for making me a dad." He told her.

"You're welcome." She told him smiling.

Soon enough she heard knocking on the door. Allison looked and was about to go see who it was. But Daniel got up with SJ and walked to the door. He opened it to see Darius, Saquon, Dexter, and the rest of the guys. "Bro is that little DJ?" Darius points to the baby in Daniel's arm. Daniel nodded while holding SJ. "Yeah we named him Stephen Daniel Jones." He told them.

"Woah very original." Dexter told him sarcastically and then started laughing.

Daniel rolled his eyes playfully and moved aside to let them in. "Future Mrs. Jones where are you?" Darius asked.

Allison walked over to them and hugged Darius. "Hey guys." She said. Darius hugged her back almost lifting her off the ground.

Allison laughed and hugged him for a couple more seconds before he put her down. She walked over to Dexter to hug him. "Awe thank you for coming." She told him. Dexter chuckled and rubbed her back. "You're welcome." He told her.

Soon enough Allison pulled back from the hug, she walked over to Saquon and was a little hesitant to hug him. She then wrapped her arms around him. "Alli hey." Saquon said pulling her close. "Hey Saquon." She told him before Daniel stepped in. "So Saquon man how have you been?" Daniel asked as Allison let go of the hug to wrap her arms around Daniel.

"Everything has been all good." Saquon said. There was clearly some distance between the two of them. "Daniel bro can we hold our nephew?" Darius asked.

Daniel laughed and nodded. Allison laughed watching as Daniel directed the guys to the couch so he could make sure that SJ stayed safe while he held them.

"I know you really love him Alli." Saquon said.

Allison turned and looked at Saquon. "He's the love of my life Saquon and he's the father of my child." She told him. Saquon put his hands in his pockets. "I still feel like that might we shared it was special." Saquon told her.

"It was a one night stand Saquon. I love DJ, hopefully I will be his wife. Your gonna have to let this one night stand go Saquon." She sighed. She walked away from him and went to the living room to sit in one of the chairs.

"Saquon man can I talk to you for a moment outside on the back?" Daniel asked.

"Sure man." Saquon told him while going outside on the back and sitting in one of the chairs.

Daniel sat down next to him and looked at him. "Saquon I don't know what feelings you still have for Allison. But it's gonna have to stop now. She's my girlfriend and man you are gonna have to respect my relationship with her." He told her.

Saquon watched him and nodded while listening. He understood that he was intruding on a working relationship and seeing that Daniel has always loved Allison. He didn't want to hurt him. "I know Daniel. Bro I miss the way things were before all of this." Saquon said.

"I wish that were the case." Daniel said. "But we can try to salvage stuff. You're still my guy though." He said.

"You are too man." Saquon said.

Daniel sat back in the chair and looked at the clouds in the sky for a bit with Saquon.