Part 20

BTS pov
After the school was over we got message from Mafia kings. So we changed our clothes and headed to Mafia kings mansion. We reached mansion.
Jack:: So black devils are you ready for the mission?
Jin:: Yes we are ready kings.
Jack:: Oh and you all can call us by our names.
Hyun:: ok so the plan is...................got it.
Namjoon:: Yes but it has big risk.
Jack:: Risk is everything my boy. Now shall we proceed?
We all nodded. Then we reached our destination.
Hyun:: Ready?
All nodded including Jack.
Hyun:: Good, at your places.

Author's pov
Then all went to their position. They were in club. Then Hyun went to Mr. Cha.
Hyun:: Hello Mr. Cha.
Mr. Cha:: Oh welcome Hyun. You came at the right time. Now you will be dead.
Hyun:: Not this soon Mr. Cha.
Then Hyun gave signal to BTS and Jack. They all came out from their hide outs.
Mr. Cha:: Black devils?!!! This is cheating!! But no worries my man's will kill all of you.
Then everyone started fighting with Mr. Cha and his man's. BTS were fighting with Mr. Cha's mans and Hyun and Jack were fighting with Mr. Cha. Then Mr. Cha started firing. Then all went to their hide outs and started firing. They were firing and hiding at the same time. Then atlast BTS and Hyun and Jack wins. They were going towards the exit but Mr. Cha again got up and fired towards Taehyung. Taehyung closed his eyes to feel the pain but he never got the pain. He opened his eyes to see Hyun was standing in front of him.

Hyun's pov
I saw that Mr. Cha was pointing gun towards Taehyung. I ran towards him and take that shot. I got shot on my stomach on right side. I little bit screamed in pain.
Jack:: Are you okay?(worried)
Then Jack went to Mr. Cha and killed him by shooting him. I was on the floor covered with my blood. Then Taehyung came to me and hold me in his arms.
Taehyung:: I am sorry because of me you got shot. (Trembling+almost crying)
Hyun:: I-Its not your fault. (Weak voice+breathing heavily)
Jack:: We don't have time for all this. Let's go Hyun.
I tried to get up but miserably failed.
Taehyung:: I will help you.
Then he took me in bridal style and went towards car. Jack was driving. Taehyung was holding me and saying me not to close my eyes. Then we reached the mansion.
Jin:: Why aren't we going to hospital?
Jack:: Because our identities are secret. If we go to hospital we will be in trouble.
Then Taehyung again took me and we went towards my bedroom. Taehyung laid me on the bed.
Jack:: I will treat you. Open your shirt. And you all can go outside and wait there.
They all nodded and went outside. I just Upward my shirt. He started treating me. It was painful but I am mafia so I have to bare it. After sometime he(Jack) was done treating. I put down my shirt and went to hall where BTS were waiting.
Taehyung:: How are you?(scared)
Hyun:: I am fine now it's nothing to be scared Taehyung. (I said Softly)
They all were shocked to hear my soft voice.
Yoongi:: Why did you take that shot?(suspiciously)
Hyun:: You all are working with us so it's our responsibility to make sure that you all are safe.
Jack:: Now everybody sit silent.
Then Jack went to Jin and started treating his injuries. I went to Yoongi and started treating his injuries. He was staring at me. After treating everyone's injuries.
Hyun:: You all can stay here for tonight.
Jack:: Yeah it's too late though so stay here for tonight.
Jin:: Ok we will stay here.
Jungkook:: But what about the food. I am hungry.
Jin death glare at Jungkook. Jungkook gulped.
Hyun:: Even I am also hungry. What about the food Jack?
Jack:: I will make the food ready by that time you all can go and fresh up.
Hyun:: Come I will show your room.
After showing rooms. They all went to freshen up. After getting fresh. We were at the dining table.
Jin:: You made this all?(shocked)
Jack:: Yeah.(while drinking the water)
Jin:: It reminded me of someone.
Jack::*cough**cough*(choke on the water)
Hyun:: (patted his back while controlling his laugh)

After dinner
Hyun:: You all can go and sleep.
Jungkook:: I have one question.
Hyun:: ask.
Jungkook:: You will sleep in this tight clothes?
Jack :: No we will change and your clothes are also in your room.
Jungkook:: ok.
Then all went to their rooms and slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.