Part 40

Tae-mo's pov

(They were still talking on Bluetooth earpods)
Jack:: WHAT?!!
Jin:: Ok ok guys don't panic. There are only few mans left. So let's get this done faster.
Jack:: Ok till then Tae-mo and Hoseok you have to do is don't let Hyun close his eyes. Let him wake up. Ok?
Tae-mo/Hoseok:: Ok.
(They all switched off the earpods after the conversation.)
Hoseok:: Tae-mo, he is closing his eyes.
Tae-mo:: Hyun, wake up. Please don't close your eyes. Keep it open for me.
Hyun:: I-Its v-very h-hard to k-keep it o-open. aaaaaaahhhh.(groans in pain)
Hoseok:: Oh shit. The mans are coming here. Tae-mo, you take care of Hyun. I will deal with them.
I nodded my head. Then Hoseok goes to fight with those mans. Hyun was again closing his eyes. Idea. I smashed my lips onto his lips. He was shocked but I continued to kiss him to wake him up. After straight 4 minutes I broke the kiss. He was breathing heavily.
Tae-mo:: I don't have any choice to wake you up. So I kissed you.
He was going to say something but then everyone came. Jack came running towards Hyun.
Jack:: Are you okay? OH MY GOD you are bleeding. We have to take him home.
Tae-mo:: Why home? We have to take him hospital. Let's go.
Jack:: There are many reasons to not to take him to hospital.
Namjoon:: Let's go for now.
We all went to our cars. I was holding Hyun in my arms. He was again closing his eyes.
Taehyung:: He is again closing his eyes.
Jack:: Don't let him close his eyes. I had called the doctor at the mansion.
Tae-mo:: I am sorry for this but I don't have any choice.
Jack:: What are you sorry for?-

Jack pov

Before I could even ask Tae-mo kissed Hyun. I was shocked I looked at Tae-ho he was also shocked as me.
Jack:: S-speed up the car Jin.
Jin:: Oh-ok.
Then he speed up the car and after 10 minutes we reached the mansion. I looked at Tae-mo. He broke the kiss. He carried Hyun in bridal style and went inside the mansion. The doctor is already ready there. Actually she our private doctor and our close friend, Eva. Tae-mo take Hyun to his room and kept him on the bed.
Jack:: Eva please do something he got shot in his chest.
Eva:: Don't worry. He will be fine. But I need someone to help me.
Tae-mo:: I will help you.
Before I could say anything they both went inside the room. I signaled to Tae-ho. He came to me.
Jack:: He will got to know that Hyun is a girl. Why didn't you stopped him?(whispers)
Tae-ho:: Let him know babes. Then the misunderstanding which was there will be gone.
I just hummed. I hope Y/n gets fine.

Tae-mo's pov

Eva:: I have to first give him injection in his hand. So open his shirt.
I hesitantly nodded. I went to him he was unconscious. I opened the buttons but I was shocked. Hyun is a girl??!!
Eva:: Do it fast we don't have time.
I opened his uh her ahhh Whatever shirt fully. Dr. Eva gave the injection and take her medical stuffs to remove the bullet.
Eva:: Open her bra. I have to remove the bullet from her chest.
I didn't move from my place.
Eva:: What? You only wanted to help me na? Now do this fast we don't have time.
I walked to Hyun and uncliped her bra and removed it fully. I Closed my eyes to not to see anything and looked away. I just love Hyun and now I got to know that he ah she is a girl. That means I am not gay. I am so relief that I am not gay. Dr. Eva was doing everything. I was looking away because I will not look at Hyun without her consent. But what's her real name then.
Eva:: And done. She is out of danger.
I looked at Hyun her chest was covered with bandages so her boobs were not to be seen.
Tae-mo:: When she will wake up?
Eva:: It will take time like 4 to 5 hours.
I went out and told everyone that he is fine. Everyone rushed inside. I also went behind them.
Jack:: Is He fine?
Eva:: Yeah he is fine now just need more bed rest.
Jack:: Oh thank you so much Eva.
Then Jack hugged Eva.
Eva:: Ok Jack I also have many appointments with my patients so I have to leave. And yes these are the medicine. Gave it to Hyun and he will be fine.
Jack nodded and Dr. Eva leaved.
Hoseok:: I want to thank to Hyun for saving me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.