Part 37

Hyun's pov

As Tae-mo left. I wanted to cry and tell someone that how I feel right now. I button up my shirt as I heard someone's footsteps.
Jack:: What happened?
Hyun:: What?
Jack:: Why did Tae-mo and Tae-ho left?
Hyun:: It's nothing. What about your leg? How is it?(coldly)
Jack:: It's fine now. Tae-ho massaged my legs. Y/n, What has actually happened?
Hyun:: What?? Nothing. Let's go home or we will be late. I will change my clothes and come.

Jack's pov

He said he will change and come. But something was there in her voice. My chest is also paining. Wait does that mean Tae-mo hurted Y/n? My chest pain is increasing minute by minutes.
Y/n:: Let's go. I am ready. (Coldly)
Jack:: Y/n you are forgetting that I still have not changed.
Y/n:: O-oh yeah. Come fast. I am waiting in the car.
I quickly changed my clothes and went towards the car.

Aera's pov

I sat in the passenger seat. He started to drive. I was hesitant to ask but I have to ask.
Aera:: Y/n?
Y/n:: Hmm?
Aera:: Are you really fine? Did something happened between you and Tae-mo?
She started to cry. She was still driving the car.
Aera:: Why are you crying Y/n?? Stop the car first.
Instead of stopping the car she raise the speed. She was crying hardly.
Y/n:: H-he u-used m-me.(mumbling+crying hardly)
Aera:: Y/n!!! STOP THE FUCKING CAR. I DON'T WANT TO DIE AT SUCH A EARLY AGE.
Then after sometime she stopped the car. I looked outside to find we are home. She unbuckled the seat belt and was going in while crying. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and ran behind her.

Taehyung's pov

I was waiting for my sisters to come home. I have bought them chocolates. I hope they like it. I saw Y/n entering the house. I went to her and stand in front of her. I saw she was crying hardly. This broke my heart into million pieces.
Taehyung:: W-why are you crying Y/n??
I said holding her hands. Listening to this rest of the BTS came. Then I saw Aera was entering.
Taehyung:: Aera why is she crying? She is not telling anything.
Suga came towards us.
Suga:: W-why are you crying doll? Did someone hurted you?
He asked glare towards me. I immediately shook my head.
Taehyung:: I didn't do anything this time.
Aera:: Shh. Y/n don't cry. Everything will be fine.
Aera said to Y/n while patting her back to calm her down. But instead of calming down she cried harder. As I was holding her hands so she was facing me. Then she hugged me tightly and cried harder.
Y/n:: H-h-he used m-me. H-hyung. (Sniffs)
Suga:: WHAT?!! WHO USED YOU?!
Yoongi Shouts and Y/n flinched hard. I patted her back. Her breath was uneven.
Eun-u:: Who is crying? OMO Y/N?!! Why are you crying?(shocked+concerned)
Jin:: Mom, We will take care of her. For now she is crying we have to calm her.
I quickly took Y/n in bridal style and went to my room. I made her sit on the bed.
Taehyung:: No one will come inside my room. I only will talk to her.
Aera:: No she is crying. I will also come.
Jin hold Aera. I Closed the door and went to Y/n. She was still crying. I hugged her and was consoling her.
Taehyung:: What happened, Y/n? Who used you? If you say I will kill him.
Y/n:: N-no don't kill him.
Taehyung:: Why? He used you.
Y/n:: B-but I love him.(sniffs)
Taehyung:: Ok ok I will not kill him but I will punish him. Ok leave all this I bought chocolates for you.
I took 1 box and gave her.
Y/n:: Why are you doing all this? You hated me, right?
Taehyung:: (sighs) I am sorry for what I have done to you. I am really sorry. Forgive me if you can. I know it's hard but please try to forgive me and my brothers.
She just stared at me.
Y/n:: It's really hard to forgive you all. You know how you hurted me. Do you know how much I have suffered how much Aera has suffered. And I don't want chocolates.
She gave me back the chocolates.
Taehyung:: It's for you only and for Aera I have bought another box. Please take this.
Y/n:: No thanks. A-and thank you for consoling me.
She said and was going out of the room.  I was still there frozen. Will they never forgive us? Tears formed in my eyes. I was silently sitting and crying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..............DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.