41) Polaroid Love

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

You received a phone call, and you looked over to see it was a call from Chaewon. You and Chaswon haven't really spoken since the last time. You wonder what's up. You pick up the call.

Y/N: "Hello?" you said with a curious voice, wondering why she would call.

Chaewon: "Uhm, Hi Y/N... I was wondering... if you'd like to... hang out after work? If you're not too busy..." she said with her voice on the other end of the line was timid, her words coming out in a soft murmur.

You could practically hear her nervousness through the phone. Her shyness was endearing, and it made you smile.

Y/N: "Sure, Chae! I'd love to hang out. Where would you like to meet?" you said enthusiastically.

Chaewon: "Oh, maybe uhh..." she said, trying to think. "Uhhh..." you hear her mutter, making you laugh. "What about a nearby restaurant down the street from my dorm? I heard it's good!" she said.

Y/N: "Sounds perfect. I'll meet you there after work, Chaewon."

As you were decoding the plan, Chaewon bumped in with her cute suggestion.

Chaewon: "What about I meet you at the ADOR building? Uhhh.... I don't want to walk alone," she said, making you smile slightly.

Y/N: "That's fine," you answered. "Guess I'll see you at the ADOR after we finish work?" you said.

Chaewon: "Okay, great! I'll see you after work then... I'm looking forward to it." she said with her voice holding a mix of excitement and a touch of relief.

Hanging up, you couldn't help but feel a warmth in your heart at the thought of spending time with the shy and charming Chaewon.

You missed the leader of LE SSERAFIM. She was one of those people you could really trust. She was sweet and kind. Funny and silly. She was also hard-working and beautiful. She was like the perfect girl.

You missed her a bit since things at an ad or aren't the same as the vibes from the. Although you generally like ADOR better since the new jeans girls are so fun, a small part of you wants to stay and just talk to Chaewon.

You miss her and couldn't wait to talk to her again...

After a long day at work, you leave the building and are greeted by the crisp evening air.

As you pull your coat a little tighter around you, you notice Chaewon waiting for you just a few steps away waiting by the sign outside the building. She stood just a few steps away, and her appearance is nothing short of captivating.