(2)A town gathering

Daoxu Town is located on the southwest side of Cancheng. This town is surrounded by mountains and is trapped in a ravine. You have to pass through several canyons to enter the city. The surrounding mountains are naturally formed and are as steep and neat as a knife or an axe. Hence the name.

Although the city is not big, it is very famous. Because of its beautiful scenery, many people come to visit it. You have to walk through a line of sky to enter the city, and you have to walk through a line of sky to leave the city. The mountain city is not small, but it has the smallest city gate in Song Dynasty.

Early that morning, on the narrow mountain road, the tinkling sound of copper bells came from the bottom of the mountain, which was clear and sweet.

At the foot of the mountain, a scholar led a little donkey up the mountain.

The scholar is in his twenties, as thin as a piece of paper, but quite energetic, with clean and handsome features. He has long hair and is wearing a green shirt. He holds his hands casually behind his back and pulls them loosely. Donkey's reins.

The little donkey is chubby and short, very cute, with big ears and big eyes, and its gray and white fur is clean and distinct.

On the back of the donkey sat an even cuter doll like baby. This doll is about four or five years old. It is petite and looks like a peanut from a distance. It has big eyes, a small nose, and a small mouth. It is smooth and smooth, which shows that it is rich.

The little baby held a small medicine box in his hand, sat on the back of the donkey, and called the scholar, with a soft voice, "Daddy."

The scholar, who seemed to be only in his early twenties, and seemed like he can't have such a big son, turned around and said dotingly, "Oh?"

"Dad." The little boy came closer, "If we walk so slowly, will we block the people behind us?"

The scholar looked back... and saw someone coming up from the bottom of the mountain.

This line of sky is long and narrow, and it is still a steep slope. A person and a horse can just pass through it, but even a fat person cannot make it. If there are people coming up from behind, they will probably be blocked by them.

The two men turned back together and saw a thin pony horse pulling a small cart with grass on it. An old farmer was driving the cart slowly.

The little boy and the scholar looked at each other and smiled - it seemed like everything was fine.

"Sir, is it so early?" The old farmer looked up and saw the scholar and the doll, and asked, "Are you a doctor?"

The scholar nodded, "Yes."

"I understand, you are here to help in the Yamen, right?"

The scholar was stunned for a moment and shook his head, "No, I came to Daoxu Town to buy herbal medicine. Why did something happen to the county government? Do you want a doctor?"

The old farmer was quite surprised, "Sir, are you a foreigner? You don't know about such a big thing?"

The scholar shook his head.