(6) A little deeper and more lively

Zhan Zhao stuffed a chopstick into his mouth, feeling that being touched didn't mean he was at a disadvantage, so he touched him too, so it was even.

Therefore, Zhan Zhao, who has always been informal, quickly forgot about this, picked at the dishes with chopsticks, and tried the taste of the dishes. Daoxu Town is a small place, but a small place also has delicious food, especially some local dishes.

Bai Yutang observed it and found that this cheerful Zhan Daxia was also a real foodie. He even knew what special snacks were available in a remote place like Daoxu Town, and his mouth was smooth when ordering.

In fact, before Zhan Zhao went out, he had already asked the old man in the Yamen to know what was delicious.

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang while eating the food. When he saw that he only drank wine and did not eat the food, he frowned and said, "It doesn't suit your taste? Ask for more of what you want to eat."

Bai Yutang seemed to be in a good mood. He reached out and grabbed the chopsticks to take a bite of the food. He thought it tasted good and Zhan Zhao was quite good at ordering.

Zhan Zhao wondered why Bai Yutang's posture when picking up vegetables was so arrogant, and couldn't help but hand him a spoon, saying to himself that he didn't believe ge can continue to act arrogantly while drinking soup.

However, Bai Yutang put the spoon aside without moving it, put down his chopsticks and continued drinking.

Zhan Zhao stopped playing around, looked at the square box on the table, and asked Bai Yutang, "Didn't you come all the way to Daoxu Town for the Duandao Clan extermination case?"

"I just found out about the Broken Knife Sect." Seeing that Zhan Zhao was curious about the box, Bai Yutang reached out and pulled off the white silk wrapping the box.

Zhan Zhao saw a black wooden box in the cloth bag and looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows and said, "Open it and take a look."

Zhan Zhao frowned, "Isn't it really a human head?"

Bai Yutang drinks.

Zhan Zhao reached out to open the box and took a look inside. He was stunned and saw a white skull inside the wooden box.

Zhan Zhao didn't quite understand, so he closed the lid and looked at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang said, "Take a closer look."

Zhan Zhao opened the box and took a closer look. There were many people here, and he didn't want to take out the skeleton, so he tilted the wooden box back slightly and took a look... Zhan Zhao saw something special about this skeleton - the white cheek bones of the skull. There is a black mark on it, which seems to be a tattoo.

The word "sin" is something that felons will tattoo on when they are sent to the border gate. Because the tattoo is deep and there is little flesh on the cheeks, it is often tattooed on the cheek bones.

Zhan Zhao closed the box and started to be in a daze...

The Tianshan Sect has many disciples and disciples, but everyone in the world knows that the Tianshan Sect is in chaos. The leader, Lu Feng, cannot control the young, energetic and martial arts disciples at all. This starts with Tianzun's character.