Sierra?

————————
CODYS POV
————————

I got out of Noah's car and waved goodbye to him. He and I were good friend in high school but we were so busy that we barely saw each other. We could never talk because of school, then this girl Sierra met me. Apparently she went to my school and liked me. But there was a problem, I didn't like her.

She seemed to forget that and kept.. acting like we were together. She'd call me her boyfriend, try to kiss me. Obsessed level stuff. Obviously that made me uncomfortable. One day, I went to Noah. I didn't have much time with him anymore, less than I already had, which was barely anything. I told him about Sierra and he said he'd protect me, he made me feel safe and made sure Sierra and I were distanced.

Unfortunately, Sierra found her way in and stole me back. She became the only person I was allowed to append time with after that. Luckily, she's matured now and found someone else, she's not obsessing over him.
I walked into my apartment and put my stuff down. My mind drifted to Noah.

The whole show he was staring, at me. For some reason, that entire night I was feeling..feel weird? I mean, I've always felt differently with Noah. More comfortable, happier. But today just felt different, I kept wanting to do things to.. impress him? I was really new to the whole concept of queerness and I was still figuring every thing out. So, like anyone in my situation would, I googled it.

What does it mean when you feel different about a guy and you're a guy?
I know, it's stupid. But still! I needed to know!

<timeskip>

————————
NOAHS POV
————————

I went to my work at a nearby cafe, greeting the  usuals and dealing with the OTHER usuals. Then someone walked in..

"Hello! I'll have a- oh! Noah.. hey..." Sierra murmured. I took her order and she sat down. Luckily, my shift had ended, then I get a notification

??: Meet me at table 6 when you're done with your shift

I walked over to Sierra and sat down
"What is it?" I asked with an annoyed tone in my voice.
"Listen, I need you to know that Cody and I are done and I sincerely apologise for my behaviour. I like this new guy and I've matured, Cody and I are good friends Nowadays. I promise you that I have changed.. Will you forgive me?" She explained. I nodded and she smiled.

<timeskip>

I walked home from work and passed a nearby park. Sitting against a tree was Cody, looking at the clouds with Sierra. He had this notebook next to him was laughing. Every time he laughed I felt myself smiling and blushing. I walked up to him.

"Hey!" I greeted. He suddenly shut his notebook, what was that about?

"Hey!" He responded. He invited me to sit and I did.
"How are you guys?" I asked, Cody smiled at me and Sierra was smirking. I was feeling really confused. Were they hiding something?

————————
CODYS POV
————————

I was sitting against a tree at the park with my friend Sierra, staring at the clouds.
"Yeah..I just..I think I like him" I explained. Sierra giggled
"I knew it" she responded. I was blushing and grabbed out my notebook. I began write down all my feelings towards him. Sierra and I were telling jokes and talking about Noah. The he walked over.
"Hey!" He greeted. I looked up and quickly closed my notebook, I can't have him know about my feelings just yet. He definitely doesn't feel the same way. I greeted him back and invited for him to sit down. He sat down next to me and we talked. After a while I zoned out, looking at the sky. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night so I was struggling.

The next thing I knew, I was asleep.

————————
NOAHS POV
————————

I talked with Cody and Sierra and looked at the clouds. It was comforting. I liked spending time with old friends, by that I mean Cody. I mean- I'm not gonna even try to save that one

Suddenly I felt something warm and heavy on my shoulder, I turned to see Cody....ASLEEP ON ME-