Duncan

————————-
NOAHS POV
————————-

I sat next to Cody, chatting away with Gwen's and Courtney when a man with black hair, tied up into a manbun and a bushy beard walked over to us.

"Hey" he greeted, his voice was deep and sad. Cody looked up and suddenly moved a little closer to me. I stared the man up and down and realised it was Duncan.

"Hello Duncan." I replied, Cody had told me to be nice, I don't think that rule applies here.

"Can I talk to Cody? Alone?" He asked. Gwen and Courtney left, seemingly uncomfortable. I shook my head with slight anger

"You can talk to both of us. Not him alone." I retorted, he sat down, looking hurt.

"I want to apologise" he mumbled. Cody looked at him, still upset.

"I'm sure you have good intentions Duncan, but I cannot forgive you." Cody replied. He seemed annoyed.

Duncan glared at him, looking as if he was going to cry.

"It's not that big of a deal. I apologised, you have to forgive me" he retorted. I glared at him again and put my arm around Cody's shoulder.

"He doesn't to have to do anything, Duncan. You can apologise all you want but he said no." I replied, anger building in my eyes. Duncan rolled his eyes angrily and glared back at me. I looked at Cody, tears welling up in his eyes. He whispered into my ear

"Please get me away from him"

I nodded lightly and looked back at Duncan.

"I think it would be best if you left." I warned. Duncan ignored me and went to grab Cody's arm. I grabbed his wrist and pushed him away

"Do not touch him." I ordered, rage in my eyes. I didn't want to shout. I knew Cody hated it. But this fucker was making it extremely difficult. I slid my hand down to Cody's waist and he nestled into me, hiding his face.

Duncan looked down at him and chuckled.

"What are you, gay?" He asked. That was it. I turned to Cody.

"Go find the others. Stay with them until I come get you, do not worry." I whispered to him, I smiled at him and he nodded. Letting go of me and walking away. I turned back to Duncan who went to follow him.

I grabbed his wrist and glared at him.

"What." He replied angrily. I let my restraint go and slapped him as hard as I could.

"That's for being a homophobic jerk." I stated. Slapping him again

"That's for bullying me and making my life hell" I yelled, swinging at him and knocking him to the ground.

"And that's for making Cody uncomfortable and making fun of him. Oh yeah, one more" I argued, kicking him hard.

"That's because I hate you with a burning passion you motherfucking idiotic waste of space person." I finished. I walked off angrily and found Cody again. He was sitting with Justin and had tears rolling down his eyes. I immediately went up to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry my love" I apologised. Justin walked away calmly, wiping a tear of his own. Cody hugged me tight and looked up at me.

"I know you told me not to worry but I can't help it. Duncan makes me so scared and I was fucking terrified of the possibility that he'd do something to you" Cody rambled, I listened calmly, holding him tight.

"I know, I promise I'll keep you safe" I promised, planting a kiss on his head. In moments like these, I find myself thinking

What did I do to deserve someone like you?