$|•Beginning•|$

- "Man, the steering wheel I ordered has finally arrived."

- "Cool girl, now you can drive like a pro, right ?"

- "Of course, what were you thinking."

- "Anyways, I gotta go Kimberley, see ya."

- "Okay, see ya Calix."

And that's how everything beginning for Kimberley Anderson, a 25 years old girl from a uncomfortable family, living in Florida more precisely in Miami with his father, Oliver Anderson and her mother, Savannah Wilson/Anderson. She stopped classes and now she spends the day playing "Gran Turismo".

- "Hey Kimberley, me and your brother are going to play outside wanna come ?"

- "No thanks dad, I'm just going to play."

- "Okay, if you change your mind you know where to find us."

His brother is trying to become just like their father, she hate a bit his brother but she still get in trouble for him just because if he get in trouble he won't be able to continue her season.

- "Let's see, if I put that and adjust that a bit, I change that for this one and change this for that, here, time to go on the track."

- "Yes, it's working, let's try not to follow the trajectory of the game."

She continued to play until the dinner. At the table her parents begin to talk about the fact she stopped classes, she wasn't really listening until his brother say something touching her feelings.

- "Shut up Liam, you don't know anything about me so shut it."

- "What if I don't, your gonna cry in Calix arms ?"

- "Don't put my friend in that you stupid bitch."

- "What you gonna do, you are weak as much as your friend."

- "I said shut up !"

She threw her knife, grazing her brother's face. She get up and go back to her room, she sit down in her driving set and begin to play putting on her headphone to only hear the game.

$|•À Suivre. . .•|$