$|•GT Academy•|$

[In France, on the way to the GT academy]

Kimberley was in the taxi which was driving her to the GT academy, suddenly her phone buzz and she looked at the call ID.

- "Oh Gosh, why is he calling me."

She said before taking the call from her father, who sound angry when she pick up the phone.
[On the phone]

- "Kimberley Phoenix Anderson !"

- "What do you want ?"

- "Where the hell are you young lady ?"

- "I'm in France, why ?"

- "What you doing in France ?"

- "None of your business."

- "Answer me now or else you will be not anymore my daughter."

- "Say it, I dare you FATHER."

- "I didn't know you were like that, I don't see you anymore as my daughter."

- "Okay then delete my number and don't even go ask Calix about me."

She almost yell her last sentence making the driver look in the front mirror of the car. Tears start rolling down her cheeks but as soon as she see the panel of the GT academy she dry off her tears.
Finally, she was at the GT academy, some people help her with her bags and show her her room where she will be sleeping for 1 or 2 months.
Some other people came in talking about the fact that the academy was big as Fuck.

- "Do you see that, the space in our room like there is two exemple of my own room in here."

- "Yeah, Yeah but still there will be only one of us who will become a real driver."

- "No, your kidding right !?"

- "No, I'm serious then plus there will be only good player here so. . ."

- "Hey ! Could you two shut up, my head is exploding because of you two."

The two boys stop talking looking at Kimberley who was putting away her things, the two boys just walk around and sat down on their beds still looking at Kimberley.
A bit later a man come and tell them all to follow him to visit the academy, once they were done the man take them to a meeting room where was already standing two other man. Everyone sit down and begin to whisper some shit about the man standing in front of them.

- "Hey ! Could you all shut the Fuck up, I wanna listen to them so shut up."

- "Like we're going to listen to you after all your just a weak girl was gonna go home earlier than all of us."

- "I don't wanna talk with you so shut up."

- "Okay so everyone listen, you are here today because you won the competition to enter the GT academy but like most of you know there will be only one real driver at the end."

- "That driver will be me, you all will see."

- "Yeah sure, did you drink before coming here or something else ?"

- "Do you know who I am ?"

- "Yeah someone really stupid to say something like that, do any of you know who I am ?"

- "No."

- "Yes, you are Jack Salter, a ex-driver that quit what 2 or 3 years ago, I don't remember well but yeah I know who you are and I know why you quit also."

- "Okay, tomorrow at 8 a.m at the gym and don't be late."

Kimberley get up from the chair, take her phone who was on the table and get out of the room, she looked at her watch and decide to go for a run on the practice track. She got change and then go to the practice track, she put her headphones and start running, forgetting everything around her encluding the time.
She run for 4 hours without stopping until her phone buzz showing the charge was low, she get inside, put her phone in charge then after she go take a shower to fresh up and then goes to sleep.

$|•À Suivre. . .•|$