$|•Competition•|$

[The day after, at 7:30 a.m]

Kimberley woke up at 7 a.m, she go to the bathroom, she watch herself again in the mirror think about what happened last night. She couldn't take it anymore, Carter was a real bastard, luckily he had condoms or else who know.
Kimberley take the first thing she see in the bathroom and hurt herself, arms, stomach and ankle. She health herself and go take her breakfast without saying a word, not even a look at her brother or father.
Suddenly, someone ring the bell, her mom go and open the door. When she see who it was she gets up and go back to her room, close the door and window. At the door it was Carter, he was here to see Liam but who know what could happen with him here, under the same roof as Kimberley, so she change herself and take her bike going somewhere away from Carter to wait for the race.

[By text]

😒Kimberley😒 :
Hey, are you at the guild ?

😝Calix😝 :
Yeah, why ?

😒Kimberley😒 :
Could you send me a massage when it's like 2:45 p.m, please.

😝Calix😝 :
Yeah sure but aren't you at your house ?

😒Kimberley😒 :
Yeah. . . No, Carter is at my house so I'm on my cliff actually.

😝Calix😝 :
Okay but be careful girl

😒Kimberley😒 :
I will man, no need to worry, see ya

She put her phone in her bag and watch the horizon from her cliff with her bike behind her, she close her eyes to feel the breeze on her face, she take her phone out 'cause he vibrated in the bag, it was a notification of Instagram. A new real about her idol/crush, she watch it and see how Carter and him was different.

[Later, at 2:45]

Kimberley received the message from Calix, she get on her bike and take all of her time to go to the guild 'cause she needed to pass by a pharmacy, she arrived at the guild at 2:58 p.m, she park her bike and goes inside. One minute left, she sit down and the race begin.

- "Come on, you can do it Kim."

- "Okay so let's see, so this is the direction then I'll take the other way and see you later. And you same thing. . . Or not I see your not a easy one so let's try that way and goodbye."

She continued her race with Calix supporting her, Calix was always there for her since they meet so yeah the first person who will know if she is in or not will be Calix.
After some times the race is over and the results are. . .

- "Yes !!!!!! I'm in bro, I'm in, I can't believe it Calix, I made it, I'm going to the GT academy !!!"

- "Congrats girl, you made it because you deserve it all, I'm proud of you Kim."

- "Thanks for being there for me Calix, I will never forget all the moments we spent together."

- "Me too Kim."

Kim is taking her plane tomorrow to the GT academy in Europe so she have less then 24 hours with her friend but that's not a problem 'cause they already have a lot of memories together. Kimberley get home and prepare all of her luggage to be ready to leave at 8 a.m, Calix gonna take her to the airport and she don't want to let her bike at her house because no one will use it or even just turned on her bike.
After everything was ready she go to the bathroom and hurt herself a bit, health all of that and then go to sleep to wake up at 7:30 a.m.

[The following day]

Kim woke up at 7:20 a.m, she took her breakfast and verify if she have everything in her luggage, she take her shower and wear something simple with some jewelry.

m, she took her breakfast and verify if she have everything in her luggage, she take her shower and wear something simple with some jewelry

After getting ready she sit on the couch waiting for Calix to come and pick her up in a way

Some minutes later, Calix was there, they put all of Kimberley luggage in the car and Kimberley get on her bike to drive it to Calix house. She get in the car and put the bike keys in the gloves box, they put some music on the way to the airport to relax a bit before the goodbye.

[At the airport]

When they arrived, they emptied the trunk of the car and they say goodbye to each other.

- "Here we are girl, it's time."

- "Yeah but don't worry we will see each other again."

- "Yeah right, see ya the best of the best."

- "Yeah see ya my man."

Her flight was call and she go, she sit down and take her phone out, there were a lot of messages and calls from her father and mother but she didn't read them or take the pain to call them, she put her phone on airplane mode and begin to watch a "Fast and Furious" movie.

$|•À Suivre. . .•|$