Chapter 10: Lilia's diary

[No one P.O.V]

"Why is it so quiet?"Usopp shivered. 

"It might be a trap," Robin replied, emotionless. 

"SHUT UP!"Usopp and Chopper snapped, fear crawling on their faces. 

"Be quiet!"Nami hissed from behind,"Just go ahead and distract them."

Robin gave Nami the 'okay' sign and walked towards the room with Usopp and Chopper.

"What are you doing over here?" The tall, well built marine demanded arrogantly. 

Nami with her marine disguise on, bowed and replied in low voices,"I came to clean your room, sir."

"Are you new?" He eyed them suspiciously, causing Nami to shiver slightly.

"Yes, s-sir..." Nami responded, her words trembling. 

"Go in, " He agreed, however, his mouth turned into a frown, which seemed to be his usual expression.

She bend down and started cleaning the table with a dirty cloth while he folded his arms in annoyance.

"Excuse me, sir, something happened down there," Robin, Chopper and Usopp went up to him with their Marine disguise on.

He grunted in reply but followed them.

The orange hair woman winked at Robin and waved the keys she stolen from the Marine. 

Robin coughed and winked at Usopp and Chopper. Then they ran towards the exit. 

"OI!" he shouted,"INTRUDERS!"

Nami waved her stick, muttered something, and electrified him, making him collapsed on the ground.

"Success!" Nami took in a deep breath,"That was close!"

"This key doesn't work...this either..." Usopp muttered as he try to unlock that book.

"AHH! THIS WORKS!" The long nose  man suddenly shouted as he unlocked the book.

"Let me read it," Robin flipped to the second page. A piece of paper fell out. 

The island's secrets

*Its impossible to destroy this book and paper*

This island is 'rule' by marines ever since my grandmother  was born. Marines are supposed to be kind, and help you from pirates. But no! Over here, the marines are even worst than pirates. They cheat, they lie, they will do anything to have what the want and hide what they actually are doing. 

They killed innocent lives. I can't even list how many people they killed for their own selfish reasons. My whole family are dead. All because of them. And they're countless of orphans and hungry people out there. Guess what? They don't care at all. 

Robin read the second page, it reads: Lilia's diary

She flipped to the next page.

My new life 

18/6/2006

I decided to make this book my parents left me as my diary because someone precious appeared in my life. 

My new life started with a blue hair girl with lovely violet eyes. She was 7 then. She saw her pirates parents being killed by the heartless marines.
Before the marines kill this innocent girl, I grabbed her and hid her.
I felt her pain. I understood her like no one else. 

She said she didn't had any name, everyone called her Silver's daughter. So, I named her Sky because her hair has the same color and beauty as the sky.

She told me she ate a devil fruit when she was born. The water water fruit. The only devil fruit that will not sink in sea. However, there is darkness in her head she must overcome. 

She couldn't get over her parents death, and she had no freedom because of her high bounty. 

I felt sad. My heart aches for her. 

18/7/2006

She is slowly getting over her parents death, but such deep wounds might never be able to heal completely. I don't write often because I'm busy with Sky. 

She brightens up my life like the sky brightens up the world. Whenever she smiles, my heart will warm in ease and happiness. She's everything to me. I treats her like my own daughter.

I taught her how to control her devil fruit and protect herself. I told her that she can't kill anyone, but only protect herself and her love ones. 

18/8/2006

We don't have much to eat or wear but being with her makes me feel better. Sky smiles more often. I felt comforted. Her beautiful sky blue hair grows a little longer. 

She grew stronger. We had countless supply of water. 

18/10/2006

Sky longed to meet other kids, but I cannot risked that, no matter how much she wants to go out. I cannot lose her. She cannot get killed. The marines will not have her especially I finally had someone to love. 

She will protect herself with her power. 

18/12/2006

We're going to have a white Christmas. The snow is cold but beautiful. I bought a Christmas tree. Sky enjoys doing all the preparations. She said that she had never celebrated Christmas before. 

Sky also told me that the darkness in her head drives her crazy. I told her, your willpower and kind side of you will take over them one day when its strong enough.

*Pages skipped to 5 years later*

18/5/2011

The marines nearly found Sky. I hid her in my wardrobe. I'm scared. I sobbed like a young girl. Sky comforted me that she will never leave me. I'm afraid that its not her choice. I'm afraid the Marines do what they want. 

-End of Chapter-

The diary is so fun to write hehe! It will be continuing in next chapter! (:

Pls comment ur opinions!

And vote if u enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for reading!