Chapter 12: Stop making me cry, idiot.

[Sky P.O.V]

I closed my worn out eyes. I'm sick of running. I'm sick of escaping. When will I ever get freedom?

[No one P.O.V]

"Sky's trapped, she's trapped because of her devil fruit ability. I believe she's still trapped," Nami explained the situation to Luffy.

"I knew it," A different, yet familiar voice muttered.

"Luffy? Did you just say that?" Nami asked, frowning.

He shrugged and walked away. He said that, but it couldn't be him. There's something wrong with Luffy.

She looked down with sad eyes. When will he ever notice-
Her thoughts were interrupted by her friend.

"Robin, I..." Her voice trailed off.

"Your in love, aren't you?" The beautiful black haired lady smiled gently.

"Its painful." The orange hair girl paused for a moment, glanced at Robin and looked down again. Then, she continued, "Falling in love with an idiot."

"I understand." Robin comforted her, patting her head.

"NAMI! ROBIN!" A voice shouted.

Nami flinched and quickly pretended nothing happened.

"Let's go and search for Sky!" Everyone shouted raising their fists up in the air.

[They splits in teams]

Nami & Sanji & Chopper & Usopp in one team.

Robin & Luffy & Zoro in one team.

Franky & Brook still at ship.

*Timeskip a few hours*

[Sky P.O.V]

"SKYYY!" A loud voice interrupted my dreams. My eyes was opened wide immediately. My blurry eyesight saw a black haired boy with a straw hat on. As my vision became clearer, he began speaking,"SKY!! ITS LUFFY!!"

That name snapped me back to reality and I responded by wincing, "You're really loud."

"Please stop escaping. I know your trapped but running makes you more trapped. We want you. Your our precious friend! Please join our crew! NOW! I DON'T CARE! I'm FORCING YOU TO JOIN ANYWAY!" He rambled, grabbing my arms tightly.

"I..." I couldn't talk, my heart was frozen like I was on the spot. This isn't Luffy. What's wrong with him? Is he actually sounding desperate?

[No one P.O.V]

Just then, the crew navigator just happens to walked past them, and heard everything. Jealously corrupted her heart as tears fall down her cheeks silently as she walked away quickly, her hands covering her shaking mouth.

"But... I can't join you guys." Sky rejected Luffy.

"WHY NOT?"

Then, without much hesitation, he grabbed her hands and dragged her.

"LET MEE OFF!" Sky screamed helplessly, as she tried to remove Luffy's strong hands from hers.

"WATER WATER SEA WATER PUNCH!" A ball of sea water hit Luffy's hands as she stood up, slapping his face.