[4]

"What the hell are you doing here?! Did you follow me to my work or something?"

"Your a smart man, Robert. You gotta be to teach here, right?" I grinned a little, stepping up to his desk as the room emptied. "Dont play dumb."

"Fuck." He gripped at his face, storming up the stairs and I seriously thought he was bout to leave me with all his crap but he went locking all the doors to the giant room instead.

"What are you do-" He tried to whisper to me all the way from the top of the stairs which only made him louder. I chuckled a little, watching him storm his ass back in front of me before he repeated himself. "What are you doing here?"

"You really can't say it huh? Fine. Your my teacher. Ain't that a bitch, haha. Hot though, right?" I made with a hand to reach out which he unsurprisingly avoided as if it were on fire.

"It's not, Ikre."

I had been following him with my eyes. He looked back slowly at the confession, knowing damn well he fucked up. "I told you, I'm Pablo man." I shrugged, giving a little grin. "I thought I fucked your memories out, I guess not."

"Watch your mouth." He seethed, looking genuinely offended. I was suprised at the regret I felt. It was just a joke, really.

"It's okay, man." I spoke more sincere, hoping it would ease some of his fear. "I'm not planning on tellin nobody. We're cool."

"We're far from cool. Pablo." He said my name clearly with a little bitterness. Yeah, he got what I did there. And I guess I'd pissed him off pretty bad.

"How old are you?" He asked for a moment, looking me over incredulously. "19." The eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

"YOUR A TEE-"

"Ay, ay!" I shushed him, barely stopping his shout. I shrugged after a moment. "I was just joking." He looked perplexed. I grinned. "I'm 20." Since a couple months ago.

"Oh j.." He trailed off, hands gripping his desk for support at the news. He looked genuinely pained at the realization. "I'm so sorry, I didn't.." shit wasn't funny anymore.

"Hey loo-..I'm not some victim or something. I went after you. I enjoyed you. You didn't do anything to me, Robert."

"..Professor Davis." He said a bit although he seemed a little less tense. Just a bit. He shook his head slowly. "I can't lose my job, I have a child for Christ sake. I need-.." He only managed a sigh. I chewed on my lip, for once not sure what the plan was.

"Give me your number."

He gave me a look as if I was insane. Yeah, I knew how it sounded like the exact thing we shouldn't do. "We shouldn't talk about this here, man. Believe it or not, I kinda wanna graduate. Well..kinda. And I don't like stressing you out like this. We'll meet up, we'll get it figured out."

He shook his head shamefully, not convinced. I reached out to place a hand on his back but stopped myself.

"Just one time." I said firmly, catching his eye. "I won't be a problem for you after that."

Robert nodded after a moment, dusting off his suit slowly as he steadied himself. "Okay."