Prologue:For the better.

3rd pov

In the hospital of Union City a woman named Artemis Shizuki can be seen laying in the bed.

She had been diagnosed with cancer her chemotherapy helped at first but it came back more violent than before

She had been diagnosed with cancer her chemotherapy helped at first but it came back more violent than before. And sitting next to her bed holding her hand was her son Hiro Shizuki.

 And sitting next to her bed holding her hand was her son Hiro Shizuki

Tears could be seen running down his face.

Hiro: Mom why didn't you tell me it got this bad?

Artemis: Because if I told you you would spend all your time helping me then living for yourself. I want you to live your life as you please not for the sake of others who don't care about you.

Hiro: Okay mom.

Artemis: That's my boy. I'm telling you this because how heartbroken you were after you break up with your girlfriends you are a skilled young man but they don't see it because you have no powers.

Hiro:...........

Artemis:But even someone who is powerless can make a difference.

Artemis weakly handed Hiro a letter.

Hiro: What is this mom?

It's a letter if I ever passed away you would look for your father he has always secretly taken care of us sending money and presents for you, he was there for your birth. But because who he is it would affect our lives he wanted you to live a happy life but because of his job living with him would have been very difficult.

Hiro: Why mom?

Artemis: your father is Ukiyo Ace.

Hiro: The famous celebrity is my dad?

Artemis: Yes I loved your father with all my heart and he loved me too as well as you when you were born but the paparazzi would have hounded us like animals and Ace did not want that he wanted us to be happy with our own freedom. So promise me Hiro you will live your life being happy with being who you are and not change yourself for anyone.

Hiro: I Promise mom.

Artemis: That's a good boy.

Artemis close her eyes as her machine flatlined.