~Part 2~

Today Monday the week starts again so I have to work again. I am a singer in my spare time and a DJ for a company to make remixes and that is my job. Even though I would like to do it for myself someday, but I don't earn enough to become a full-fledged singer right now. But I hope to one day make a big breakthrough. What will surely come,

When I'm done, I get out of the shower, put my hair in a towel and put on a very small layer of make-up. I hate make up but I have a few pimples so I put on make up. But if I have a clean face without any impurities, I never wear make-up. Which is much nicer of course, but I don't want to walk around with a pimple on my face either. I take the towel off my hair, dry it with a hairdryer and then put it in a simple ponytail. I choose my clothes and, as always, simple jeans with a hoodie or a simple shirt. and this time it's a simple shirt, I take my all-stars out of the closet and put it on too. I think that's fine. I sigh once in the mirror and then grab my car keys and head to the garage. There are young people hanging around in the halls who skip school, it always stinks of weed and stuff. It's not good, but I'm not going to say anything about it, I'll soon have a knife between my ribs, I don't feel like that either. I walk to my car, it always takes some searching in this large garage, but when I find it I get in. I put my phone in the drawer and turn on music. I drive away and have to drive for an hour when I arrive at the studio where I work. I park the car at their front and walk into the building, there is always a woman on the phone who thinks she is all about her chewing gum, she always looks at me arrogantly and I really don't like it. I get into the elevator and press the top floor and I smile at a few people and then I see my best friend. Sara Kuipers, I hug her tightly and we chat for a few minutes and then I go to my office and start working on the thing that I was sent.

When it's time for a break, I walk to the canteen and I see my boss already sitting there, he's looking at me with a nasty smile and Sara is pulling me along. "I'm so done with all those looks all the time" I sigh as I put my sandwich in my mouth. Sara nods and grabs us some tea "Darling, you're just too beautiful, get used to it" She says jokingly and I laugh softly and pick up my phone and see that I have already received everything from Martijn. Next Friday we will sleep with him and then we will go to Ibiza that day. I'm really ready for some time off, it's been a year or so. I have plenty of days off so that will certainly be fine, "Here's your tea madam" Sara says and sits down next to me. The boss also comes and sits closer to us. When I look at him briefly, he gives me a dirty wink. When he gets up to the coffee machine, he gently strokes my shoulder and the wrong shiver goes through my body. "Michael, don't touch her." Sara says shortly, he shrugs her shoulder and walks back to his office. "I really want to get out of here" I sigh and Sara agrees "Well if I break through I will need a manager and then that will be you darling" I say to her because she does the management stuff here and so on. She looks at me sweetly and after fifteen minutes we decide to move on. And the most boring day ever because I don't have much to do anymore so just look at the fashion magazine and then look at the clock, finally it's three o'clock we can go home. Sara walks with me to the elevator and we walk out of the building together. "I'd rather see you again soon" She says and gets into her mini cooper and honks the horn and gets into my car. I put the music on the loudest and drive home.