~Part 15~

~One week later~

It was a week later, not much happened in the last week, we mainly went to a lot of clubs because Martijn had to play, but that was about it. And now it's back to realty work, I mean I have to work again today. I really want to see Sara again, but I really hate my boss so much that I have to get over it. I quickly put on my coat and then walk outside. I get hundreds of looks from that youth who always hangs there. I sigh briefly and walk towards the garage at a slow speed. "I really want to get out of here." I say softly to myself as I get into my car, turn on the music and drive towards work. I arrive and Sara's car is already there, I need to talk to her. But Lando's doesn't matter, she's a bit of a fan of that world, even though she saw that he posted a comment on my Insta post, but maybe she doesn't even know it. "Omg girl" She shouts as I walk into the office and she hugs me "Tell me everything" She says and we walk into my office "It was really nice, meeting new people was really nice" I say and sit on my chair "No, I don't want to know that FUCKING LANDO NORRIS COMMENT UNDER YOUR INSTA POST TELL ME" She almost shouts around the entire office "Yes he was there too, we have become really good friends, that's all, not my type at all" I say and she laughs "Then give it to me" She says and shrugs "Just kidding, I like his colleagues more" She says and I shake my head and open my email to see what we have today. I'm not busy at all today, there are only two simple assignments, so start right away.

Like two hours later I have it ready, so time for a break. I want to sit down until my boss calls me, I panic a bit, but I go there anyway. I walk into the office and sit down "What is it?" I say politely "I just contacted the other office in Las Vegas and they are looking for someone new and I immediately thought of you." He says and I look at him strangely "Will you go to Las Vegas for six months to work there, and when you come back you can become a partner" He says, I don't know what to say, "I have to think about it" I say and he nods "Well, you have to think carefully Tomorrow I will ask Sara." He says and thinks about Sara's doom to one day go to the USA. That can't be taken from there, but it also seems cool to me. "Never mind, Sara." I say and he looks at me strangely for a moment. "You will then work with big people, you know that." He says "Yes, but I want to become a singer and not one of the big names in this office" I say and he surprises me "So you actually want me to fire you" He asks he and I shake my head "Well that's that or gone so you can pack your things and you're fired bye Jade" He says and I'm completely confused about what just happened here. "Hey, what's up?" She asks and puts her hand around "I was fired because I wanted you to go to the USA instead of me." I say and Sara walks with me to my office and looks at me as I put everything in the box. "Hey, you're going to love it in the USA, but I have other dreams." I say as I step into the elevator, she waves at me briefly and I swallow for a moment.I get in my car and drive back home, still thinking about what just happened here. I also call my brother who doesn't understand it either but wanted to give me financial support but I turned it down, I have to do it in a different way.

Once home, I start looking for a new job, but beyond that I don't know why this is so fucking difficult. I sigh loudly and look outside briefly. what suits me and my study, I studied media and music so I can do something in the media or something with music. You know what, I'm just applying for a job that has been open for some time: media manager. Can never go wrong, it will definitely work out.