~Part 16~

~Two days later~

Lando

I'm already here in the nederlands wanne hang out

Jade

You crazy you are at Zandvoort and i'm at Uden

Lando

I don't care, i wanne see you are you free today

Jade

Yeah i'm whole day free

Lando

I'm in Amsterdam sent me you adres en i will be there in like a hour or two

Jade

*Adres* Here you go

Lando

On my way xxx

~~~~~~~~

I put my phone on my bedside table and grab a set of clothes from the closet. I was unsure about what to wear but decided to go for simple but cute.

 I was unsure about what to wear but decided to go for simple but cute

(What you wearing)

When I walk into the living room and see how messy it is, I have to quickly tidy up here. So I grab the vacuum cleaner and quickly go through it. I fold up the covers on the couch and make it cozy with a few candles on the table that I can light later. I sit down on the couch when I'm done and then wait for Lando.

An hour later and the doorbell rings, I get up and open the door and there is Lando with a bag on his back. "Hey little one" He says and gives me a hug. "Come in" I say and we walk in. "Do you want something to drink?" I ask Lando when he is sitting on the couch. "Do you have a water?" He says and I nod and fill the glass with water and walk to the couch with a glass of double soda and water. "Please, sir." I say. I sit next to him and we look at each other briefly and it's quiet for a moment. "Watch a movie." I ask him and he nods. "What do you want to watch?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders and I grab the TV remote. "No romance" He says and I laugh "Isn't Lando Norris romantic" I laugh and he shrugs his shoulders "If you want it can be very romantic" He says and it makes me laugh "You're laughing, it's true" He says and I nod "You're just so normal boy, but never mind" I say and continue searching with the film "Maybe one day you'll find out" Lando says and I chuckle and we finally decide to watch a Horror. I like Horror, but I am someone who is always very shocked. I grab a blanket before the movie starts and then I turn on the movie and Lando puts his hand around me.

When we are in the middle of the film I am scared to death, which makes Lando laugh, "Don't make fun of me, I was just shocked" I say and Lando laughs "How can I make it up to you" He says and I shrug even though I know I what he wants but I'm not going to make it easy for him. "Tell me" I say and he puts his hand on my shoulder "May I stay here and sleep" He says and I honestly hoped for something else, he can certainly sleep here but he did want a kiss. "Sure you're welcome" I say and he laughs and turns the movie back on.

A little later and I'm standing in the kitchen cooking for me Lando. I'm making spaghetti. Simple but tasty, "Is it ready?" Lando asks as he comes to me. "Almost." I say and drain the pasta. "Well, it smells delicious already" he says and then the doorbell rings, I ring the bell briefly and shrug "Mind the sauce" I say and walk to the door. I open the door and there stands Giel, shit, this is not a good time "Hey" I say and close the door a bit "Can you come in?" He asks and shrugs, but he already walks in "Wait a minute, you fat mess" I say and he shrugs his shoulders and walks into the living room. He looks the other way and then stands face to face with Lando "What is fucking Lando Norris doing in your kitchen?" Giel asks and I sigh briefly "Just chilling" I say and he laughs "Yes, definitely Netflix and chill" He says and I shake my head "No" I say and Lando stands a bit awkwardly "Can you go, we were just about to eat" I say and Giel sighs and nods "Giel, sorry" I say and give him a hug "I just said, man, don't always lie" He says and walks away. I close the door and shake my head again "Sorry, I really didn't mean to do this" I say and Lando walks towards me "Don't say sorry for things that are just bad" He says and places his hand on my hips and pulls hug me. "Kiss me" I say softly and he laughs. He pulls me into a kiss and it feels amazing how our lips meet. When I pull back I smile at Lando who strokes my cheek with his thumb "I'm so happy I met you little one" He says and pulls me into a tight hug.