chapter: 11

I arrived at my room and Wil was there. "You ready?~" he asked. "I- uh.. sure!" I said.

----------
(After boom boom crack crack😋😝😘😍😻🥰)

Wil hasn't said anything yet.. was he mad? "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "Shut up and let me sleep." He said as he tightened his grip. His arms were wrapped around me and I couldn't move at all.

He had his head on my shoulder and wouldn't stop kissing my neck. "Stop that!" I said. "I literally just gave you a bunch of hickeys. This doesn't affect you." He said.

"Whatever. Move, you're taking up the whole bed!" I said. "No!" He closed his eyes. But before we could fall asleep, his phone ran. He picked it up and this is what I heard. I couldn't hear the other person, but I heard him.

"Yeah yeah. Hi."

"no I told you. I'm trying to stop"

"I'm also VERY busy right now."

"No. Leave me alone."

"I'm trying to fix myself"

"Okay. Fine. I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"Yeah, fuck you. Bye."

He hung up. And look at me "I have to go.. I'm sorry. Do you think you'll be okay?" He asked. He sounded actually worried about me. "Yeah.. I should be fine.. where are you going?" I asked.

"Uh.. my dad wants me home..!" He lied. It was so obvious, it was like he wanted me to know.

I knew he was probably about to go drink or something. "Nooo! I'm a great influence. Stay." I said. "I can't.. I'd love to!" He said. "Fine. Leave and see what happens." I threatened him. "Is that a threat?" He asked.

I turned around so my back was facing him. "I'll be back right after! I promise. I'll be back in 1h" he said. "Fine.." I said.

He smiled and got dressed. "I think you put my underwear on.." I said. "Oh well. It's mine now. Bye! I'll be back in an hour!" He said as he was leaving.

He just stole my underwear? Okay, changing subjects. I have to follow him. His dad asked me! I have to. I also quickly got dressed and followed him. I actually had to run around to find him. But I eventually did and he was walking so slowly.

I followed him and a couple of times he did turn around but It was dark enough that he couldn't see me. It was about 9:32pm.

He walked into an alleyway and I hid behind a big trash bin, so I could listen to him.

"You're late." I heard an unknown voice. "Shut up. I told you I was busy." Wil replied. "Here." I heard someone say. I wish I could see what they were doing but that would be impossible as I would be caught.

"You have to pay first." The person continued. "Here. Give it." Wil said. "Here you go!" The person said. "Great. Now I get to go smoke this and see my boyfriend. Bye!" Wil said. "Bye! Thanks for the money." The person said. The person sounded a lot like my brothers boyfriend..

Wil walked out followed by someone wearing all black. Now I have to inform Phil that Wil is smoking because I'm not stupid.

I saw Wil walk to my house but I didn't think about it. I walked to his house and I knocked.

"Hi Wi- oh hi big Q!!" His younger brother greeted me. "Hi! Is Phil around? I have to talk to him.." I said. I knew he might be asleep.

"He might be sleeping.. let me check" he said before leaving. He left the door open and I walked in and shut it behind me. I also locked it.

"Oh Hi Quackity!" Phil said. "I know what Wil does." I said. "Do tell" he said. "I THINK he still smokes. And maybe does drugs" I said. "Of course he does.. he hasn't changed much" he said. "Thanks for this. Let me make you some tea!" He said.

I took my shoes off and followed him to the kitchen. "You even took your shoes off! You're a great friend to him.." he said. "Thank you.." I said.

I sat down at the table and he made us some tea. We sat down and I explained how I had followed him and what I heard.

"I'm glad you're smart enough to connect the dots.. something Wil wouldn't be able to do.." he said. "Wil maybe isn't school smart but he's logic smart! Personnally I would think I'm school smart and logic smart! But there's more than that with him.." I said.

"I guess I never looked at it that way.. thank you!" He said. "You're welcom-" I was interrupted by Wil walking in the house. "DAD! QUACKITY'S MISSING-" he stopped when he saw me.

"What are you doing here..?" He asked me. "Oh Uhm.. I just wanted to get to know Phil better..?!" I said. "Aw, you want to get to know your future father in law.." he said. I ignored his comment. "Let's go Quackity." He said.

"Go where..?" I asked. "Outside." He said. "okay.. bye Phil!!" I said. "Bye!!" He said. I walked out with Wil. "Why are we here..?" I asked. "We're leaving together." He said. "What? We have school tomorrow. I'm going home" I said. He followed me.

"No. We're leaving together." He said. "What does that mean..?" I asked. "I want to run away with you.." he said. "Wil.. I'm sorry but I don't want to run away.." I said. "What..? Don't you love me?!" He said. "I think I do.. I- just.. like it here now.. please.." I said. "Fine then. Watch me leave." He said. " Wil. Don't you dare. Please.." I practically begged.

"No no. You just don't love me. I have no friends, no life and I'm useless. I'm leaving." He said walking away. I ran to him. "Wil. I do love you.. please. Just, come to my house.." I said.

"Fine. But if you're lying I'm leaving."