chapter: 22

Tw: cursing

Quackity's POV:

I look up at him. I recognized him, but I couldn't tell his name. I cupped his cheek (face😡) with my hand. "Dad?" He asked.

"I'm your dad?.." I asked. "Yes? Don't you remember..?" He asked. "I don't.." I admitted.

He bursted into tears. He put his hand over mine, and kept repeating 'i love you'.

"I'll be right back.." he said after a while. I looked at him in confusing, but didn't say anything.

A nurse came in. "You're awake!" She smiled. "You passed out and you've been asleep for 3 whole weeks!" She said. "I did?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're husband is in the other room, would you like me to go get him?" She asked. "Husband?!" I asked. "yeah?-" now she was confused.

"I'm married?!" I said before looking at my hand. I had a ring, a red shiny one. It was beautiful..

"What's the last thing you remember?" She asked me. "Uhm.. Wil running away?" I said. "Oh god- that was 10 years ago!" She said.

"What?!" I said. "You're actually married to Wilbur-" she said. "Huh?!" I was more then confused.

"So you really don't remember?" She asked. "No..?" I said. "I'll go get him, is that okay?" She asked. "Yeah.. sure" I said.

She left, and two minutes later a handsome, tall guy walked in.

"Dear?!" He said rushing over to me. He kept talking to me, but all I could do was stare at him. He was so gorgeous, taller than me and he had brown hair!

"Are you okay?" He asked me. His hand went to my cheek. "Are you my husband..?" I asked hoping he'd be. "Yes I am!" He admitted happily.

"Wow.." I whispered. "What?" He asked nervously. "you're handsome.. are you a model?" I asked.

"Aw! Stop it!!" He said while blushing. "I'm being serious" I said while smiling. "Aw! No, I'm actually a CEO!" He smiled. "What am I?" I asked. "A therapist" he said. "I've always wanted to help people!" I said.

"I know, sweetheart" he said. "So, I've got to ask.. please don't take this the wrong way" I said. "Of course!" He said. "Are you Wilbur Soot?" I asked. "Mhm!" He said.

"Wait, the one who was clingy and like possessive of me?" I asked. "Yes! You remember?" He asked.

"That's all I remember.. who was that guy, calling me his dad?" I asked. "Our son." He said. "Our son?" I asked.

"Yes we-.." he took his time before continuing. "We adopted him together!" He said. "Really?" I asked.

"Mhm! We were about to adopt two girls, but you went into a coma.." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Mhm, Tìlin and Tallulah" he said.

"Let's get you home.." he said. A nurse came in while he was helping me stand. "Wait! You might be dizzy!" She said.

Wil was holding me really tightly..

My head was aching a bit. But Wil made sure I was okay!

"He also has a feeding tube. He was extremely skinny and clearly couldn't take care of himself" she said. Rude..

"That's okay, the other nurse told me how to work it." He said slightly annoyed. He slowly took it out.

He made sure I was okay, how sweet..

"If you see or feel anything odd, come back immediately!" She said as Will was dragging me out of the room.

"Don't I need to change?-" I asked him. "We'll do that at home!" He smiled. My son came up to me. "Are you doing well?" He asked. "Mhm!" I said.

Wil was really insisting we should leave. I mean, apparently we're married so maybe he just wants to spend time with me? 

He basically pushed me, into the front seat. Our son went in the back and Wil was driving.

I couldn't believe I forgot how beautiful my husband is.. and that I have a son..

We got to what I assume is my house. "Is it lovely?" He asked. "Our home?" I asked. "Mhm, I built it just for you!" He said. "I don't live here, but I'll stay until you get better!" My son said. "Aw, thank you Tubbo" I said.

Wait. I remembered his name? Is that even his name?

"You remember me?" He asked. "Lucky guess.." I mumbled. My husband grinned before picking me up. "Wait!-" I panicked.

He brought me inside and our son quickly disappeared somewhere. "I know you remember." He said. "What?" I was shocked. "I didn't give you that much" he said.

"What are you?-" he cut me off. "Nevermind then. We're married." He said.

I'm confused? "I know that.." I mumbled. He smiled before bringing me to our room. He laid on my stomach, which was painful.

"You're so pretty~" he said. "Thank you.." I whispered because I was embarrassed.  "Sometimes it's difficult to not lock you in here forever and keep you to myself." He said.

"I- what?" I said. He kissed my forehead, "you'll understand, one day" he said.

He kissed my neck gently. "Is this okay?" He asked. "Mhm..~" I mumbled. He was rubbing my back, while kissing me.

"Alright, I don't want you to get too excited.." he said. He gave me one final kiss on my ring.

"Isn't it so pretty?" He asked. "Mhm, I love it!" I said. "I'm glad." He said while staring into my soul.

His hand slowly went around my neck. "What are yo-" I was interrupted by him slightly choking me.

"Don't." He said. Don't what?

"Hu-" I was interrupted by him choking me harder.

"Can you be a good boy and stay here?" He asked. I nodded rapidly. It hurts being choked. "Good." He said before he let me go and walk out of the room.

It took me a minute to realize what he did. And by the time I realized, he was back.

He was holding something. "Aren't you a good boy?" He said while ruffling my hair. "uh.. sure-" I said before I heard a click.

"What the hell?" I asked. "Shush. This is just a chain to keep you here over night." He said.

"What?!" I started to panic, the chain was stuck to the wall and the other side was around my neck.

"Just a precaution.." he said. "Let me go!" I tried removing it, but couldn't. "Shush." He demanded.

"Go to sleep.." he grinned. "Why?!" I was slightly angry, what the hell did he think I was?! An animal?!