-1-

Charlie's Pov

I been dating Nick Nelson since I was 14 years old, We have been though lots of things together, We first met when we started the new year, we sat beside each other and we gotten to be best friends, he met my other friends, Tao, Aled and Elle. He asked me to join the rugby team and I did of course but I told him that I wasn't really good at Rugby, Nick said that he will help me.

During that time, I used to date Ben Hope and lets say he cheated on me with his girlfriend, I texted him that I didn't want to meet up anymore and he asked why but I ignored him, He asked me for the last time to meet up and I did. So We met up after I had rugby in the music area and it turned out that he tied to kiss me but Nick saved me from Ben, Nick told him to piss off.

~Now~

Still Charlie's Pov

"Hey Nick!" I said softly. "Hey Char!, What are you doing this evening?" He said to me. "I'm not really doing anything this evening, Why?" I asked him."I wanted to invite you to my house." He said to me."Really?" I said in a questioning tone."Yeah, Are you coming?" He asked softly."Mhm" I said softly."Great, See you later tonight!" He said."Bye, Nick!" I said softly.

Nick started to leave and I was extremely excited to go to his house this evening, I really can't wait to see his dogs, Nillie and Herry, I really love Nick so much. He's my favorite person ever, Nick loves me back and I know it because I told him that I loved him.

(This is my first story btw, I hope you enjoyed it so far, This part is 312 words)