-3-

Charlie's Pov

I was walking home to drop off my backpack and change into different clothes until I saw Tao walking with Elle, it looked like they were flirting but I didn't really mind, I knew they both liked each other but Tao told me that he didn't like Elle, but we all know that's a lie. I was still very excited about going to Nick's, I love Nick so mucChat

Oliver loves Nillie and Herry because we can't have pets or any animal at all in our household.

I walked into my house and Tori was playing with Oliver, Oliver was 7 years old so he was the youngest from all three of us, Oliver saw me and ran to me.

"Charlieee!" He said softly. "Hey Olly, how was your day?" I said to him. "I had an amazing day today, Charlie" He said softly to me. "Are you going to Nick's today, Charlie?" Oliver said. "Yeah, I am" I said to him softly. "When you go to Nick's, could you tell him that I said hi?" He said softly to me. "Yes, of course I would" I said softly.

A few hours later

I was walking to Nick's house, I was looking at my phone texting in my group chat with Darcy, Aled, Tao, Elle, Sahar, Tara and Nick in it.

Group Chat

"Hey Everyone!" I texted the chat."Hey Char" Nick replied to me."Hi Charlie" Elle replied to the chat."Hey my guy 😎" Darcy replied to me."Hello Charles" Tara and Sahar texted me."Hey Charlie" Tao and Aled replied to me. "Guess what guys!" Nick texted the chat. "What?" Sahar, Elle, Tao and Darcy replied to Nick."Me and Charlie are going to hang out together at my house" Nick texted the chat.

"What time are you coming Char?" Nick texted me. "I'm a few minutes away from your house, Nick" I replied to Nick. "Oh okay, see you in a few, Char" Nick texted me. "Okay, See you soon" I replied.

I put my phone in my pocket of my sweater and I arrived at his house, I knocked on his front door and I waited for him or Sarah to answer.

(This part was 374 words)