-2-

Nick's Pov

I left Charlie and I could tell that he was extremely happy to go to my house, Charlie loves Nillie and Herry very much and My mother, Sarah loves Charlie just like a grandmother and their grandchild, I'm not really good friends with Tao, Tao is Charlie's overprotective best friend, Tao helps Charlie with anything that you can think of.

My phone went off, It was Charlie's older sister, Tori, Tori was asking me to help her with something about Charlie. I looked at my phone and answered her.

Nick and Tori

"Hey Nick, Charlie's been acting weird lately, can you talk to him later tonight?" She texted me "Sure, Tori, I will talk to him when he comes to my house later" I replied to her. "Oh thanks Nick, Your a life saver" She texted me back. "You're welcome, Tori, I will text you later" I replied to her. "Okay, Text you later" She texted me back.

I put my phone in my jacket pocket and I started to walk home to tell my mom that Charlie was coming over, I knew she will be very happy about Charlie coming over.

I arrived home and I heard My mom and my older brother, David arguing about something, David, I didn't know why they were arguing but it sounded very serious.

  I walked into the front door and I looked at them confused but I just took my jacket and shoes off and went upstairs to my room.

(This part was 255 words)