Episode 12-Sanctuary

Klaus: Under no circumstances will you divulge any family secrets, especially none that would endanger our children.

Klaus: The outcome of your strategy is not worth the risk it imposes on our daughters.

Hayley: We could have a whole army of super wolves who could protect Hope and Faith as two of their own.

Klaus: Hope and Faith don't need a wolf army.

Klaus: I'll protect them myself.

Hayley: We can bring them home.

Klaus: Hayley!

Hayley: I'm not gonna stand here quietly while you tell me what I can and cannot do to protect my daughters.

Klaus: Our daughters.

Hayley: Ours, but it was your mother who tried to kill them, and who knows what your equally psychotic brother is up to?

Hayley: Hope and Faith will always be the daughters of Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid killed with 1,000 enemies.

Hayley: You're so paranoid that you can't see that this wedding can help them.

Hayley: They can come home.

Klaus: I killed my own father in order to protect them?

Hayley: We can bring our little girls home.

Hayley: Jackson, I want to tell you a story... about two beautiful baby girls.

Hayley: And the parents who swore they would die to protect them.

Vincent/Finn: Marcel you are the last person to see Niklaus' children alive.

Vincent/Finn: You were in possession of the babies' corpses.

Vincent/Finn: So tell me, how, exactly, did the babies die?

Vincent/Finn: A desire to protect his own daughters?

Vincent/Finn: They're still alive... and now you and your vampires are gonna help me find them.